Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bigbearbeear

Strange Richelieu spawn in co-op games

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
349 posts
6,589 battles

I play mostly co-op games and have noticed one odd thing; if you play the T8 French Battleship, Richelieu, the bot will always spawn its side of the Richelieu directly opposite from you, and it will always move in a straight line towards your side.  Not sure why this is so but in every game that I've had in the Richelieu, if I move forward without cutting across to the other side, I will always encounter the bot Richelieu.

Not an issue really, I simply ram it.  :cap_haloween:

Has anyone experience the same thing?

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
244 posts
4,039 battles

It seems to me more than 2/3 of the time the AI version of any ship I play co-op starts opposite my position and comes generally at me. Could just be my paranoia though 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,988 posts

It's usually in formation with a DD and cruiser in front of it. Meanwhile, the cruiser and DD I had are now either hiding, dead, or playing their own game.... Thanks guys!... as I bow tank and hit reverse.

Edited by AVR_Project

[NAUTY]
Members
544 posts

Cmon guys those bots just basically tank in straight..and sometimes turn a little..whats funny is ..sometimes they do pretty damn good if our team doesn't watch it.

[CAST]
Members
1,523 posts
7,983 battles

I think it is just random placement of the team on the other side of the map from you.  I've tried to get a feel for ships coming at me in co-op but there doesn't seem to be any consistency with placement of enemy bot ships vs their human counterparts.

Sign in to follow this