Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sasquatch_research

Musashi HSF Camo

14 comments in this topic

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,116 posts
5,035 battles

It's over, and it's extremely unlikely to ever return. My understanding is that the anime studio that made HSF has gone bankrupt, and WG actually had to cut the HSF content early for legal reasons.

Who knows where the rights to HSf will land, and whether the new owners will care about working with Wargaming?

[KNTI2]
[KNTI2]
Members
206 posts
9,211 battles

Yea, I really wanted the camouflage because of its minimalism look but didn't buy it because I didn't obtained Musashi until now.

[PVE]
Members
7,570 posts
13,072 battles
1 hour ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Is there anyway to get the HSF camo for the Musashi any longer or is that over with due to ending of the HSF Contract?

Pete

1 hour ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

It's over, and it's extremely unlikely to ever return. My understanding is that the anime studio that made HSF has gone bankrupt, and WG actually had to cut the HSF content early for legal reasons.

Who knows where the rights to HSf will land, and whether the new owners will care about working with Wargaming?

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/10/11/production-ims-date-a-live-ii-high-school-fleet-closed-for-bankruptcy

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
18,129 posts
16,481 battles

You have to get hot on Collaboration items as they've always been temporary.  ARP had 2-3 events in WoWS back in the day.  HSF 2.  Azure Lane has had 1 so far.

Members
1,773 posts
9,352 battles
5 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You have to get hot on Collaboration items as they've always been temporary.  ARP had 2-3 events in WoWS back in the day.  HSF 2.  Azure Lane has had 1 so far.

Hey

I got all of the ARP ships when they got passed out a while ago.  I held off on the Musashi as I got the Missouri first, and then the Krondstadt and been saving my XP, now back to 1 million.  Thinking about the Alaska, depending on how it turns out.  I thought the HSF camo for Musashi was kind of cool but oh well.

Pete

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
3,899 posts
4,132 battles
On 12/15/2018 at 3:18 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

Have you watched HSF, Admiral? Just curious, that's all, lol. I liked it very much. I gotta thank this game, and the collab it did with HSF, for introducing me to the show, lel. :Smile_teethhappy:

I also recently watched the follow-up HSF OVA, and it was pretty charming too. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
7,570 posts
13,072 battles
43 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Have you watched HSF, Admiral? Just curious, that's all, lol. I liked it very much. I gotta thank this game, and the collab it did with HSF, for introducing me to the show, lel. :Smile_teethhappy:

I also recently watched the follow-up HSF OVA, and it was pretty charming too. :Smile_teethhappy:

No, I am not an anime fan. Some of it is ok but have a lot of issues with a lot of that stuff. No need to go into it though here. 

Just looked it up for the info to post.

[DEP]
Members
218 posts
15,263 battles

Not sure why i dont have Musashi camo...i have the Yamato. were they not both given out as prizes for missions at the same time??

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
18,129 posts
16,481 battles
On 1/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, _Kiss_The_Donkey said:

Not sure why i dont have Musashi camo...i have the Yamato. were they not both given out as prizes for missions at the same time??

There were missions associated with acquiring them.  But it's been a year since this happened, I can't even begin to remember the details of how we got the missions nor what we had to do.  The only thing I knew for certain was that to get the HSF Yamato camo, it was tied to Musashi somehow.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,711 posts
2,616 battles
9 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There were missions associated with acquiring them.  But it's been a year since this happened, I can't even begin to remember the details of how we got the missions nor what we had to do.  The only thing I knew for certain was that to get the HSF Yamato camo, it was tied to Musashi somehow.

I got the Yamato camo before I got Musashi.  I don't recall what I did to get it, just that I have had it in inventory for a long time.  No Yamato to put it on though.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
18,129 posts
16,481 battles

Okay, had to do some digging and this was how the camo for HSF Musashi, Yamato were attained.

HSF Musashi camo was a Premium Shop purchase for $23.49 back in January 2018.

HSF Yamato camo was attained when completing the HSF Collection.

Spoiler

Fggvgec.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
1,773 posts
9,352 battles
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:38 AM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Okay, had to do some digging and this was how the camo for HSF Musashi, Yamato were attained.

HSF Musashi camo was a Premium Shop purchase for $23.49 back in January 2018.

HSF Yamato camo was attained when completing the HSF Collection.

Reveal hidden contents

Fggvgec.jpg

Hey

I would buy the camo if it was available again.  Since it took me a while before I ponied up to get the Musashi.

Pete

Sign in to follow this