You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taylor3006

BONUS CODE: 15 Dec 2018

99 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles

Ok there is a new bonus code available, a pretty good one for existing users. You get a Tachibana Lima, port slot, 3 point captain and some camos. If you have the ship, you get 950 doubloons. You have to have Steam though. Here is a link, follow the instructions and you will get the code when done with all four steps.

https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/world-of-warships-bonus-codes-christmas/

BTW it takes about 2 minutes if you have a Steam account. If you don't, it takes about 5 minutes to create one. 

Also it just occurred to me, if you don't have the Tachibana Lima, it is for sale in the shop for 99 cents. Best thing is to go buy it, then get the code since you get almost 5 bucks in doubloons if you have her. It is a good deal. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 44
  • Meh 2

[PVE]
Members
11,291 posts
20,167 battles

Thank you but I don't Facebook or any of the other social degrading websites. I will just spend the 10 bucks.

• Cool 9

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Thank you but I don't Facebook or any of the other social degrading websites. I will just spend the 10 bucks.

Yeah neither do I. You only have to visit the Facebook page not be a member. I have never been on Facebook and had no problem getting the goodies... 

[PVE]
Members
11,291 posts
20,167 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah neither do I. You only have to visit the Facebook page not be a member. I have never been on Facebook and had no problem getting the goodies... 

Cool thanks again then.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles
2 minutes ago, GasolineDream said:

Got it. Thank you! 

Good deal. Gas if you see Ot, let him know, he was really needing some doubloons. 

[O_O]
Members
7,263 posts
18,532 battles
23 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ok there is a new bonus code available, a pretty good one for existing users. You get a Tachibana Lima, port slot, 3 point captain and some camos. If you have the ship, you get 950 doubloons.

I suppose you are wanting an up vote.

Because telling people about a code to get 950 doubloons, 3 pt captain, port slot, and x5 Type 3 New Year camo is how you get up votes.

B9LiPag.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

It doesn't work for me.

It can be confusing, took me a bit to figure it out. You click on the "?", follow the link and once you fulfilled the requirement, it changes into a check mark. You do that four times and then click on the "continue" button. A bonus code will appear above all that when the page refreshes... 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles
2 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

Stuck on the last step and won’t let me complete it 

You have to have Steam to do it. If you don't, create an account, takes around 5 minutes. 

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
24,401 battles

a lot of hoops to jump through but got it entered it now to see what happened

950 doubloons a 3 pt captain port slot and 5 New Year camo nice haul for few minutes effort

Members
817 posts
9,071 battles
35 minutes ago, embeddeddear97 said:

Stuck on the last step and won’t let me complete it 

same was for me,,you have to set your steam profile to public to go thru,,,after that you can set your profile back to private. And thx for the code OP.

• Cool 1

Members
2,445 posts
5,464 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

left Facebook 7 months ago and have never looked back. Such a toxic place for people. 

[-AVA-]
Members
190 posts
10,432 battles

Already had the Tach L but the 950 gold was worth the 10 minutes it took to get the code. Then simply left the groups and reset my Steam password. . .thank you!

[SEAKT]
Members
225 posts
11,819 battles

I guess going to MMOBOMB on the FB app doesn’t work.

Edit: it is a cumbersome process, but even I got through it. Thanks OP

Edited by USSCurtis

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,651 posts
27,436 battles

BTW it just occurred to me, if you don't have the Tachibana Lima, it is for sale in the shop for 99 cents. Best thing is to go buy it, then get the code since you get almost 5 bucks in doubloons if you have her. It is a good deal.