You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

Shoulda I renew my premium subscription?

Will I need more WoWS premium time? I don't play WoT  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Shoulda I renew my premium subscription?

• Yes
    • No

4 comments in this topic

[MEOW]
Beta Testers
265 posts
5,495 battles

I am currently sitting on 5 months of VIP time

and I almost finished all the grind

I have premium camo for my favorite tier Xs

If there are no new high tier FXP ships, I see no point of keep my premium going, I have no need for large amount of credits, nor I will need large amount of exp

daily grind will yield me enough coal and signals, and the coal ships aren't need any real coal grind when WG putting so much coal into fresh credit card containers

so

Should I catch the new WoWS premium train? 

[WORX]
Members
4,227 posts
15,313 battles

You need to change your poll to maybe/depends.

If you have every FXP ship or you have everything then I say no dont spend your cash on premium time.

Maybe later you change your mind if you're short on credits later on. Who knows!

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
12 hours ago, Primace said:

I am currently sitting on 5 months of VIP time

and I almost finished all the grind

I have premium camo for my favorite tier Xs

If there are no new high tier FXP ships, I see no point of keep my premium going, I have no need for large amount of credits, nor I will need large amount of exp

daily grind will yield me enough coal and signals, and the coal ships aren't need any real coal grind when WG putting so much coal into fresh credit card containers

so

Should I catch the new WoWS premium train? 

Depends. I agree you need to amend your poll.

Do you play WoT and/or WoWP? If so, and you like premium time in them, then buy WG premium time.

If you only play WoWs, can you do well enough without premium time (perma-camo and the like) to make credits? Or do  you have hundreds of millions of credits already? If either of those are true, you could give up premium time for something else in or out of game. 

Note, premium time that is given away in WoWs will be WoWs premium time. If you buy WG premium time that overlaps with WoWs premium time, there is no change. But if you get WoWs premium time that overlaps with WG premium time, then you get 25 doubloons per day overlap.

My plan, I currently play some WoT and will play some WoWP at some point, so I will buy WG premium time AFTER Update 7.12 to extend my 210 days of current premium time. Then when I get WoWs premium time from the game, I will also get 25 doubloons per day for the overlap. And when I derp around in WoT or WoWP, I will have premium time.