You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xAnchobi

A fear I have with World Of Warship Legends

15 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
413 battles

What if the console version of world of warships is better than the PC version? You know the console version of World Of Tanks is better in almost every single way than the PC version? I fear it'll be the same. I realllllllly don't want to switch to xbox if that's the case.

[DIEBL]
Members
556 posts
6,357 battles
6 minutes ago, xAnchobi said:

What if the console version of world of warships is better than the PC version? You know the console version of World Of Tanks is better in almost every single way than the PC version? I fear it'll be the same. I realllllllly don't want to switch to xbox if that's the case.

If i can buy [insert console] with FXP, count me in; otherwise, meh.

• Funny 2

[PQUOD]
Members
2,150 posts
9,816 battles
Just now, SmokeHenge said:

If i can buy [insert console] with FXP, count me in; otherwise, meh.

Thanks for the idea! My wife has been after me on what do I want for Christmas :Smile_honoring:

[LOU1]
Members
3,658 posts
9,868 battles

Hmmm, I discovered WOT PC because the PC version was difficult to control accurately.  The PC version is far better in my opinion and I have not gone back to the Xbox One version.  Not sure what is better about the console version of WOT.  I found it difficult to aim accurately and drive smoothly.  With the limited number of buttons, on the controller, it is also not as easy to activate various features (I have 12 buttons on my mouse in addition to the normal ones and use a Tartarus programmable keypad.).  At least, for me.

Legends seems to limited in many ways for it to supplant the WOWS PC version for me...

Members
739 posts
9,181 battles

I played WoT on PS4 Pro in 4k and dang it looks so much better...
Now I wonder that too in WoWs Legends

[WOLFB]
Members
2,717 posts
11,036 battles

Define better.

If we're talking about the game itself, WOW isn't bad, TBF it's actually among the best free to play of that genre. The only thing that could make WOWs console a bit better than PC version is if WG introduces a tutorial system that every new player will be forced to do. 

Members
739 posts
9,181 battles
8 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Define better.

If we're talking about the game itself, WOW isn't bad, TBF it's actually among the best free to play of that genre. The only thing that could make WOWs console a bit better than the (Grammarly fixed your sentence) PC version is if WG introduces a tutorial system that every new player will be forced to do. 

My PC can't handle WoT PC at 4k (or rather even at 1080p) hence I don't expect any graphical details being good at low settings, but when I tried WoT on the console at 4k, It was definitely better for me.
If I have a better PC, I might reconsider...

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,371 posts
14,667 battles

Or they could just be, you know, different games that appeal to different audiences. Instead of being somehow objectively better and worse than each other.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
9,028 posts
10,828 battles
2 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

Doubt the console will be better than PC for WOWs simply because of the nature of naval combat and how much we have to control and monitor in order to operate our ships in battle conditions.

Tanks works well on mobile or console platforms because you just need to move your hull and single turret around, Fire, Repair,  extinguish fires , and change Ammo.

WOWs the vehicles are much larger, bristling with various weapons, have extra Consumables to manage, and large maps to deal with. Not to mention we probably will be seeing subs in Randoms which means more weapons and systems to manage. Targets below surface at various depths, targets on surface, and targets in the sky. Honestly you really need a keyboard in order to manage everything effectively and still keep the experience a good one, otherwise sacrifices need to be made.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,737 posts
1,140 battles
3 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

As someone who spent a few years (and several hundreds of dollars) playing WoT Console, I can assure you it is not better in every way.  I stopped playing because it became abundantly clear the devs were far more concerned with pushing out a new reskinned premium packaged in some sh!tty bundle every month than they were with game balance or bug fixing.

[HIVE]
Beta Testers
514 posts
3 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

Still....imagine how many console peasants will drive in straight lines.....soo many torpedo hits.....so many BB kills....*evil laughter*  

[BNKR]
Members
521 posts
362 battles
15 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

You lost me at WOTC is better.  

Edited by Ruthless4u

[BNKR]
Members
521 posts
362 battles
11 hours ago, MotorheadEddie said:

Still....imagine how many console peasants will drive in straight lines.....soo many torpedo hits.....so many BB kills....*evil laughter*  

I am very much looking forward to the first beta test weekend next week.