358 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,598 posts
17,935 battles
7 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

So, how many ships do you have?

145, including test ships.

Hmmm. I should buy 5 low tier ones and see if test ships are counted.

<Edit> Apparently they are.

• Boring 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,222 posts
15,357 battles

Currently 289 in port but I just reset 4 lines.... so I should be over 300 shortly.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,498 posts
20,271 battles

I've got 120 ships in port right now with 53 empty slots. I also have an additional 95 ships researched but not in port. I'll never see 200 unless I loosen the belt and buy more slots...

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,929 battles

102 tech tree tier 5 to 10 and 84 premium tier 2 to 9.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
9,975 posts
16,773 battles

289 with 4 tier 8s and 6 tier 9s that I am working on at the moment (slowly due to credit shortage due to premium consumables mostly). If that flag gives the same bonus's as the military month contributor I would run it on my ships next to the Corg and Crossbones. 23 vacancies. What do you get for 350?

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,929 posts
11,403 battles

Think I'm just short of 200 or just over it. Didn't even get through all my french victory knock offs. Not sure how many port slots I have left, haven't been lucky enough to get a free one from containers for a while or some other method (that isn't selling my low tier premiums, especially now that the suckers that did lose out on coal and all :cap_haloween:). 

Would love to play some of the low tier ones more but hard to do when I have to play 5+ for all these missions and events, miss the days of 4+. That and well the fact that there's always hat one person triggered seeing my Ark Beta or Iwak Alpha - and then you have the guy in Wyoming going off on me because Charleston's 152 mm guns don't need IFHE as it is to autopen his armour while setting fires (which is why I keep saying either fires need a nerf on BB's cause only class that hasn't got one, a bounce angle is needed of some kind even if lower, or just improve repair party and/or DCP to compensate better).

Members
14 posts
7,844 battles

Not sure if this is the place to ask... But after attending the Anchors Away Tour last Sunday in Buffalo, NY I thought we were suppose to be getting a patch for attending the event. If it was issued what is it suppose to look like?

And I have only 112 ships

[RDS]
Members
290 posts
19,454 battles

Currently 321 in port but I reset 1 line. Coming soon 322 when repurchase the Montana.

Taking this opportunity, will it be possible to have access to soviet cruiser tier II Diana Lima? Thanks in advance

Edited by Kaligula_Varyag
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,718 posts
19,664 battles

I used to have 175...

Thanks to the Research Bureau,  I'm down because I reset the RU BB line and the IJN gunboat line.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
635 posts
13,481 battles

199 botes with 36 extra port slots. I have the 200 club pin. I've never sold a bote so.. not sure what is up with that :Smile_ohmy:

@Nathan_James_DDG_151  You should have received a bonus code card (looks like a small business card) along with your tee-shirt and other goodies. Once you've entered that code look in your personal assignments there you'll see play x number of games to receive the patch.  

Members
208 posts
10,086 battles
4 hours ago, Nathan_James_DDG_151 said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask... But after attending the Anchors Away Tour last Sunday in Buffalo, NY I thought we were suppose to be getting a patch for attending the event. If it was issued what is it suppose to look like?

And I have only 112 ships

There should be a code on a card in your swag bag. It unlocks a short mission which gives you the patch. I got mine from the Haida event and I am using it now.

[NSC]
Supertester
2,322 posts
10 hours ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

199 botes with 36 extra port slots. I have the 200 club pin. I've never sold a bote so.. not sure what is up with that :Smile_ohmy:

@Nathan_James_DDG_151  You should have received a bonus code card (looks like a small business card) along with your tee-shirt and other goodies. Once you've entered that code look in your personal assignments there you'll see play x number of games to receive the patch.  

Rental ships could have bumped you up to 200. (Whether clan or Ranked season 12 rentals)

[WOLFH]
Members
313 posts
17,784 battles

148 ships.

Considering the only one I've paid money for was the Cossack, and that only cost me $1.35 Aussie DollaRoos I'm doing ok for a filthy free-to-play person :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[NSC]
Members
157 posts
16 minutes ago, Grantwhy said:

148 ships.

Considering the only one I've paid money for was the Cossack, and that only cost me $1.35 Aussie DollaRoos I'm doing ok for a filthy free-to-play person :Smile_veryhappy:

Now that's awesome!

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,810 posts
25,735 battles

263, I sold most ships below T5.

96 are premiums.

All 9 ARP ships.

[HAVC5]
Members
72 posts
10,702 battles

I have fourty~some ships, of those I guess 70% are premium or so. 

So what, I was told its not really the size of the fleet thats important...   its how you rotate what you got when you put them to work. 

I have nothing more to say on the matter.  Other than I would gladly accept gifted ships, in case anyone feels like fattening my ports up for Thanksgiving.  

I want more ships..

*ofc im just joking around 😁

except for the number of ships...  oh, and hiw id gladly accept any ships sent to me..  

Edited by Severed42