You_Killed_Me_OBV_HAXZ

Game crash unload to close have to force restart computer

2 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1 post
1,089 battles

Hi, 

I'm having an issue with WoWs that has just started in the last 2 days for me. I queue into battle fine, get the spinning icon that means I'm loading into battle. It gets stuck there the timer keeps going up never gets past that screen. I try and force close the program through task manager. it stops responding and I force it closed. The only way to close the program is to force restart my computer by holding the power button. It even stops me from restarting my computer normally. 

I dont run any mods or anything not in the base client. 

any help would be great its costing me game penalties for being AFK and leaving the battle early and costing me signals and camo. 

Pictures attached of what I'm seeing for reference. 

Edit: I'm Playing on windows not MAC

Thanks

wows issue 1.png

wows issue 2.png

wows issue 3.png

wows issue 4.png

Community Department
2,682 posts
779 battles
On 12/15/2018 at 2:15 AM, You_Killed_Me_OBV_HAXZ said:
Spoiler

Hi, 

I'm having an issue with WoWs that has just started in the last 2 days for me. I queue into battle fine, get the spinning icon that means I'm loading into battle. It gets stuck there the timer keeps going up never gets past that screen. I try and force close the program through task manager. it stops responding and I force it closed. The only way to close the program is to force restart my computer by holding the power button. It even stops me from restarting my computer normally. 

I dont run any mods or anything not in the base client. 

any help would be great its costing me game penalties for being AFK and leaving the battle early and costing me signals and camo. 

Pictures attached of what I'm seeing for reference. 

Edit: I'm Playing on windows not MAC

Thanks

wows issue 1.png

wows issue 2.png

wows issue 3.png

wows issue 4.png

Hi! Sorry for long responce. Did you try to fix it with deleting you preferences.xml file in the game folder. It will be recreated with the next game launch.
You'll need to choose all your setting again but this may help.
Did you try to use "check and repair" in your Launcher (settings >> support) or WGC. It may fix the issue with loading to battle if anything in the client is broken.
Please try this two options. 
If it doesn't help please create WGCheck report and send it with your notes to our support. We'll try to investigate the reason.