You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZE_GERMANS

Kraken Heal?

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,904 battles

Stupid question.  Don't get Kraken much, have been watching YouTube (tips and techniques for getting better).  Noticed that when someone gets a Kraken, they get healed?  What the deuce?

[DENY]
Members
446 posts
8,323 battles
1 minute ago, ZE_GERMANS said:

Stupid question.  Don't get Kraken much, have been watching YouTube (tips and techniques for getting better).  Noticed that when someone gets a Kraken, they get healed?  What the deuce?

As someone posted, if you have the special Yamamoto captain on a Japanese ship, and that ship gets a Kraken the ship automatically heals. If the same ship gets First Blood, the ship gets +1 to every consumable.

It's a VERY powerful captain.

Members
82 posts
8,980 battles

Does the heat affect have to be turned on for it to work? I had a 290k damage kraken game with Musashi but I didn’t get the beak affect after the kraken. Went back to port and under special abilities it had “0 per second” next to the heal ability in red. 

[KILL]
Members
311 posts
4,051 battles
1 hour ago, checksix51_2 said:

Does the heat affect have to be turned on for it to work? I had a 290k damage kraken game with Musashi but I didn’t get the beak affect after the kraken. Went back to port and under special abilities it had “0 per second” next to the heal ability in red. 

Go into the captain skill area and to the left there should be the icons along with the tracer shells that you click and activate