Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

miss the RN missions

10 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,838 posts
8,421 battles

My credits, XP & FXP have dropped, miss those RN mission. I do have more than enough to get the next 2 ships I want.

[A_51]
Members
870 posts
19,289 battles

I'm reminded of how many people were complaining recently about the USN grind being too long.  I guess it's really true, you can't please everyone.

[TDRB]
Members
2,838 posts
8,421 battles
2 hours ago, Seaneroo said:

I'm reminded of how many people were complaining recently about the USN grind being too long.  I guess it's really true, you can't please everyone.

You don't know what you got until it's gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

Edited by kgh52

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

You don't know what you got until it's gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ

They paved paradise and put up a premium port.

3 hours ago, kgh52 said:

miss those RN mission.

Withdrawal symptoms already? Don't worry, there's more stuff starting up next week; your woes will soon be at an end.

• Funny 2

[TDRB]
Members
2,838 posts
8,421 battles

Withdrawal symptoms already? Don't worry, there's more stuff starting up next week; your woes will soon be at an end.

But that's a week away, what will I do all week? :fish_book:

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
5 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

But that's a week away, what will I do all week? :fish_book:

Just because nothing is specifically motivating you to grind, doesn't mean you can't grind. :Smile_teethhappy:

Remember, also coming is the snowflake event, and you will get coal and steel for ships in your port (provided you take them out and win at least one battle in them; co-op is fine). If you're sitting on any tech-tree lines under Tier 5, now's the time to get working on them.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,468 posts
5,754 battles

I am actually enjoying the week off.  I didn't even log on yesterday.  It's been a while since that happened.

I was grinding Dreadnought but I finally said "Enough!  I don't care.  It's a tier 3 ship.  Not worth the grind."

It's nice to have a few days off.  It'll be "back to the coalmines" in a few days so I need to recharge my batteries.

WG, thanks for the breather!

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,527 posts
3,601 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

I am actually enjoying the week off.  I didn't even log on yesterday.  It's been a while since that happened.

I was grinding Dreadnought but I finally said "Enough!  I don't care.  It's a tier 3 ship.  Not worth the grind."

It's nice to have a few days off.  It'll be "back to the coalmines" in a few days so I need to recharge my batteries.

WG, thanks for the breather!

Yea I quickly stopped caring about that one too.    That may have been one of the more excessive grinds I've seen for a low tier premium... They've given away a lot more for a lot less.    

• Cool 3

[TDRB]
Members
2,838 posts
8,421 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Just because nothing is specifically motivating you to grind, doesn't mean you can't grind. :Smile_teethhappy:

Remember, also coming is the snowflake event, and you will get coal and steel for ships in your port (provided you take them out and win at least one battle in them; co-op is fine). If you're sitting on any tech-tree lines under Tier 5, now's the time to get working on them.

I have several tech tree lines at T1.:Smile_facepalm:   I'm retired & play daily. My son joins me in the evenings when he has time.

Sign in to follow this