You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BladedPheonix

12 days of Eurobeat Year 2! 12/12! + bonus

5 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles

Howdy sailors!

So for all of you who were wondering why this wasn't uploaded yesterday. The reason was I had to do a ton of shopping and by the time I got home, I laid down and didn't wake up til 9:30 today!:Smile_unsure:

on the bright side I get to release today's episode on my father's Birthday. so that's nice.:Smile_Default: and for those who wanna know how old he is? .....hes old enough.:fish_book: (I'm afraid If I give his age out one of the girls here will steal him and be my mom!):Smile_hiding:

anyways, today's song was actually 1 of the first Eurobeat songs I heard and actually got me into Eurobeat, so maybe for all you new comers to Eurobeat it'll have the same effect? 

song Euro-night

artist: Euro-groove 

hope you enjoyed!

whats that? what was the first Eurobeat song I listened too?:Smile_amazed: well..........

Song: deja vu

artist: Dave Rogers

yeah........ that song gets around......:Smile_sceptic:

any who, if you liked it leave a comment and or a like.

until next year's event (what you think I ran outta music?)

I'll C'ya on the Seas!:cap_look:

• Cool 3

[HIVE]
Beta Testers
514 posts

I got one for you, blast this in your DD and you will dodge anything/ everything! "Crazy on Emotion" by ACE

Edited by MotorheadEddie
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
1 hour ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Ty for the series.

no problem, also if you missed last years list, just type in the 4 tags i listed and you'll find last years list too!:fish_aqua:(warning resutls may vary because some music may have been removed by youtube):cap_wander_2:

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
1 hour ago, MotorheadEddie said:

I got one for you, blast this in your DD and you will dodge anything/ everything! "Crazy on Emotion" by ACE

Thanks for the tunes! I love the beat, can't wait to use it!:crab: and dodge some torpedoes like a boss!:dance_turtle: