You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

Happy 100th

9 comments in this topic

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,696 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

My Granny, for whom I care take, turned 100 years old today.

And if she was either a British or Commonwealth citizen she would be getting a lovely letter from the Queen today. But no you guys went off and did your own thing, so all she gets now is cake :)

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
7,699 posts
14,100 battles
Just now, MG1962 said:

And if she was either a British or Commonwealth citizen she would be getting a lovely letter from the Queen today. But no you guys went off and did your own thing, so all she gets now is cake :)

2 cakes a cookie cake and an Ice cream cake and I could have had Trump give her a call but I have a feeling that they both wouldn't understand each other. Reagan sent my Great Granny and Gramps a 75th wedding anniversary card.

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,696 battles
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

. Reagan sent my Great Granny and Gramps a 75th wedding anniversary card.

Now that is cool!!!!

And tell your granny she is going to have to walk an extra 2 miles to burn those calories off lol

[-K-]
Members
6,453 posts
10,702 battles
19 minutes ago, MG1962 said:

Really?

So being a Canadian, if I hit the century mark, the next King will send me a letter?

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,691 posts
15,645 battles

Being a centenarian is kinda cool. Happy birthday to that young lady!

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,696 battles
57 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Really?

So being a Canadian, if I hit the century mark, the next King will send me a letter?

Yeah you have to apply to the Governor General to get one. And apparently you get one every year after 105.

Soooooooooo I wonder if the Queen will send herself a card when she hits the hundred