Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Play WOT for free premium time?

7 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles

About a week ago I was playing WoWS and I got a pop-up offer in port.  It said "play 10 games in WOT and get 7 days premium time".  I clicked 'yes, pls', and was re-directed to the WOT website.  I was never a WOT player, so I had to download the game, played the tutorials, and now have 20 games in Randoms.

Where is my 7 days premium time, yo?  I did get 3 days of premium time from WOT for reaching Noob Status 1, but as that is a built-in reward for WOT noobies, I don't think that is the same thing as the offer I accepted in WoWS.

Has anyone else seen/tried this WoWS offer?

Edited by desmo_2

[-K-]
Members
6,466 posts
10,762 battles

Ugh.  They could offer me 6 months free play time and I still wouldn't consider playing Tanks.  Simply no interest on my part.

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles

I get it.

I mean, I don't get it.  I understand all the mechanics in WoWS, but I am a complete noob in WOT.  I frequently don't even get a shot off before I get smoked.  I see why it can be so frustrating for a new player to try to start a game with swarms of experienced players.

In about 5 of those 20 games, I was smoked by my own team right after spawn.  Why? Because, "He's a noob."

It seems the Tanks players are trying to remove any chance of new player growth in the game...which would eventually kill the game, wouldn't it???

No desire to continue with WOT.

Edited by desmo_2

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles

Well, the offer I got in-game while playing WoWS appears to have been broken.  According to my WOT service record I have 34 games played, but the 7 days premium time has never been awarded.

:Smile_sad:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,722 posts
20,718 battles

I actually tried to enjoy WoTs, I like the vehicles. My problem with the game is there is no co-op. Just isn't interesting enough for me to watch hours of video then be flung into games fighting other players. I also get frustrated with the "Garage" (Port) because it is just too different from WoWS and is just filled with pop-ups and tons of those red notifications that just make it too annoying to even bother with. I actually tried clearing all the notifications by clicking on them and when I went back, had seemingly hundreds more of them. That game is very good at driving off new players by inundating them with meaningless crap.

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles

* Update*

I finally got around to submitting a support ticket on this since the in-game offer didn't seem to be functional.

WG credited me the 7 days of premium.

Boom.  Satisfied customer.

/thread

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this