Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Adalbertt

MM issues again?

8 comments in this topic

Members
40 posts

Today my win ratio was 11% (9 games). The other day my win ratio was 100% (8 games). Today my teams were just melting. The other day enemy teams were melting. I have not been playing WoWS for 3 months and after coming back few weeks ago I have noticed such imbalances.  Is this a new normal in WoWS?

[DENY]
Members
701 posts
7,800 battles

It totally working as intended , as the holidays get closer there more potato playing just be ready to see worst

Members
190 posts
1,952 battles

Feel for you mate, same is happing for me too.  Only so much you can do when the rest of your team apparently went to recall one too many times.

[STAR]
Members
3,303 posts
8,120 battles

Sadly this is a normal thing. Most of the time, those one sided battles, one team has too many good players and the other too many bad players. Unless WG adds a skill based MM to balance teams this will always happen. 

Last week i had a game that lasted amazing 6:22 min. I checked my team stats after the battle, my team had a amazing 43% Win rate and i was the only player with more than 50%. The enemy team had 55% Win rate and no player under 50%. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,121 posts

Fast battles moves more people through the server. It's also common practice to quit after 2 losses. I'd rather have 0% wins over 2 games, than 11% over 9 games... just saying. And it's not just the teams. It's also RNG. Where I charged a charging Duke of York -- IN a Duke of York once nose-to-nose. I fired at him... all bounces.. He fired at me -- took 1/3 of my health. You'll have days like this. I usually choose to do the laundry and clean the kitchen instead of playing on those days.

Edited by AVR_Project

[KWC]
Members
300 posts
8,072 battles
6 hours ago, Adalbertt said:

Today my win ratio was 11% (9 games). The other day my win ratio was 100% (8 games). Today my teams were just melting. The other day enemy teams were melting. I have not been playing WoWS for 3 months and after coming back few weeks ago I have noticed such imbalances.  Is this a new normal in WoWS?

commonplace for me

[R-F]
Members
1,355 posts
8,274 battles

This is normal statistical variance.  If you're a 50% WR player each battle is a coinflip.  If you start flipping a coin continuously you will get streaks of several heads and streaks of several tails.  This does not mean the coin is weird.

Sign in to follow this