You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Where is the Guillio Caesar

41 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
327 posts
7,397 battles

After all this time, Where is the Guillio Caesar on the Italian navy tech tree on the NA server.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

guilio_zps5yfgog82.jpg

Edited by DevilD0g

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
327 posts
7,397 battles

i mean i have one, but why isnt it there to select or show its part of the italian navy  ??

Members
414 posts
28 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

i mean i have one, but why isnt it there to select or show its part of the italian navy  ??

wait, so you already had bought and owned one and now it's gone? If that's the case, I'd send in a ticket.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,958 posts
14,594 battles

Not all premiums are available in the game for doubloons at any given time. They cycle in and out. That said, Giulio Cesare is OP and might not be available for straight-up purchase with doubloons.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,701 posts
10,034 battles
7 minutes ago, pinkship9001 said:

wait, so you already had bought and owned one and now it's gone? If that's the case, I'd send in a ticket.

I think what he means is he wants to view his ship in the tech tree beside the other premiums. Like how Sims is viewable in the tech tree but often times Atlanta does not.

The OP is right, if you own the ship, it should be visible in the tech tree.

• Cool 1

[XXX]
Members
858 posts
3,019 battles
17 minutes ago, Lert said:

Giulio Cesare is OP

Ya, I have heard that. Just not experienced it as being OP myself....

[FML]
Members
2,613 posts
12,346 battles
2 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

:cap_wander:

Id be happy to show you, if you want to div when I’m online.

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,701 posts
10,034 battles
2 hours ago, pinkship9001 said:

[hidden]

For starters its very obvious the OP cares, you should try reviewing your statements.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,958 posts
14,594 battles
9 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

Just look at the performance numbers she's pulling.

Members
468 posts
9,660 battles

Several of the premiums I own are not viewable in the tech tree, I assumed they wouldn’t show if they were not currently available for purchase by doubloons through the tech tree interface 

[O_O]
Members
5,171 posts
11,761 battles

Only premium ships that are currently available for purchase with doubloons will show up in the tech tree.  Premium ships not currently for sale, or that are for sale only in the Premium Shop, will not be shown in the tech tree.

I suppose the tech tree really isn't intended to be a list of all ships currently in the game.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,330 posts
10,894 battles
4 hours ago, Lert said:

That said, Giulio Cesare is OP and might not be available for straight-up purchase with doubloons.

Honest question. I happened to buy it when it was available and then forgot about it. What attributes does it have that result in the performance that it has?

Members
26 posts
2,338 battles
6 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Honest question. I happened to buy it when it was available and then forgot about it. What attributes does it have that result in the performance that it has?

There's no one thing that leads to people calling it OP, it's a combination of speed, stealth, good (at times, great) guns,  and trollish armor when angled properly.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,958 posts
14,594 battles
9 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

There is no single factor that make it OP, but a combination of:

• Good stealth
  • Enough speed
  • Agility
  • Accuracy
  • High-pen guns

It's just the whole package that lifts it above its competitors. It has no amazing strengths, but neither does it have crippling weaknesses. Well, one might cite mediocre armor and an above water citadel as crippling weakness, but honestly, if you keep your ship angled you should be fine. This is a ship that's fairly forgiving to newbies yet rewards good play.

Normally I can call it if a ship is OP, after testing it. GC though took me by surprised. I knew it was strong, but I would not have guessed it was as strong as it turned out to be. It's a sleeper, and had I known I would've argued harder for some nerfs when I still could.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,958 posts
14,594 battles
4 minutes ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

@Lert aren't its HE shells really strong too?

Could be, I honestly rarely use them and don't really take notice of them.

[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
4,886 battles

I think there is a mod you can install which shows all the premiums in the tech tree whether you can purchase them in game or not.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,512 posts
3,569 battles

One of my favorite ships to play...  Some of my highest average damage in that BB and its a T5.   Can't win for anything in it?   I'm sure operator error.     But its got great guns and awesome speed for any ship in its class at that tier.. plays a lot more like a cruiser in maneuverability/speed which is what I think sets it apart.       

[4HIM]
Members
2,382 posts
7,372 battles
53 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

What attributes does it have that result in the performance that it has?

I haven't been playing it lately to drag the stats down. 

• Funny 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,110 posts
5,904 battles

Cesare is OP by a lot of factors,she also showed that most tier5 ships are pure garbage.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,126 posts

It was handed over to the USSR after the WW2 as war reparations. The Soviets renamed it to Novorossiysk. It detonated a mine, and through poor damage control, sunk with 600 killed. The wreck was salvaged in 1957. So.... Where is it??? I'd imagine it's in your medicine cabinet as razor blades.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
1,678 posts
8,346 battles
42 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

I think there is a mod you can install which shows all the premiums in the tech tree whether you can purchase them in game or not.

I concur.  I believe there is a mod that will allow all premiums to be shown in the tech tree if they have been available at some time in the game.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,330 posts
10,894 battles
10 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

I haven't been playing it lately to drag the stats down. 

Haha. I bought it, forgot about it because I was working on other ships, then later started reading about how it was OP and thought “Hmmm, would have been nice if I had bought it.” Never realizing until a month or so ago that I had. :fish_palm:

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
6,104 posts

I doubt it's WG's actual intent, but the lack of ability to really preview a lot of the ships before buying them, without going to third party sources, comes across as shady -- as if they're hoping you'll buy the ship before you know much about it.   Even on the tech tree ships in-game, they hide the upgrades and consumables of ships you don't own. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter