Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Simzee

Cossack-the 1 million+ credit milestone

8 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
8,168 posts
13,463 battles

Nicely done.

I actually pulled off a couple of those in Cossack myself with the proper camo and flags equipped.  Cossack is a pretty good ship, I must say.

[AA-DS]
Members
976 posts

Thanks everyone, Cossack is the right ship for me and will be for some time, torp angles are the only complaint.

Tier X games dont bother me one bit, and i only had 971 hp left and i goofed at the start of the match and lost 10k hp in the first

few minutes

Members
436 posts
202 battles
On 12/13/2018 at 4:44 AM, Total_Failure said:

Thanks everyone, Cossack is the right ship for me and will be for some time, torp angles are the only complaint.

Tier X games dont bother me one bit, and i only had 971 hp left and i goofed at the start of the match and lost 10k hp in the first

few minutes

Dude I'm throwing up way more Million credit games in Cossack than I ever did in the Missouri. Cossack is a credit earning machine. It's crazy how little damage compared to Missouri you have to do to get a Mil credits. My lowest was 68K damage.

[AA-DS]
Members
976 posts
8 hours ago, IronMike11C4O said:

Dude I'm throwing up way more Million credit games in Cossack than I ever did in the Missouri. Cossack is a credit earning machine. It's crazy how little damage compared to Missouri you have to do to get a Mil credits. My lowest was 68K damage.

Are you using any credit boosters?

Sign in to follow this