Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Commander_367

PSA - Use Your Ship Coupon!

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
3,278 posts
14,884 battles

Don't forget to use your -25% ship coupon in arsenal before it expires on Dec. 24th (or thereabouts)

You only get one coupon every 6 months and they don't stack o7

• Cool 2

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,247 posts
12,051 battles
7 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

they don't stack o7

you can use the coupon right on Dec 23 11:59min, and the as soon as the reset, Dec 24th use the coupon again ?????????????????????????

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,375 posts
6,269 battles

If only WG could kindly reveal how Alaska or other upcoming tier 9+ premiums are gonna be released. Then I would use the coupon for the Salem, but as of now WG is being shy about it which is very asinine of them to do at this stage.

• Cool 5

[INTEL]
Members
7,156 posts
29,701 battles

Used it on the Jean Bart already.. Not interested in Salem that much and could only afford one.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
344 posts
6,615 battles

used it on Jean Bart earlier today, have nearly enough coal for Salem once next coupon is available; am assuming Alaska will be FXP

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,447 posts
5,722 battles

I used mine a while ago on the Musashi.  I am patiently waiting for it to renew so I can use it on the Salem or Jean Bart.  I can't decide.

[DAS]
Members
69 posts
10,915 battles

Yup. Gonna use it on Jean Bart and also get Musashi with coal for 347k coal. 

[WOLF6]
Members
915 posts
3,556 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Don't forget to use your -25% ship coupon in arsenal before it expires on Dec. 24th (or thereabouts)

You only get one coupon every 6 months and they don't stack o7

Nice of you to give a heads up to those that might have forgotten. Used mine but would be very grateful to know if I hadn't :Smile_Default:

[NUWES]
Members
2,275 posts
7,241 battles
2 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

If only WG could kindly reveal how Alaska or other upcoming tier 9+ premiums are gonna be released. Then I would use the coupon for the Salem, but as of now WG is being shy about it which is very asinine of them to do at this stage.

^This. I've been holding it waiting for news. I'm gonna be pissed as hell if they don't say something soon and I expend my coal. I have no idea why they are waiting. I just want them to tell us something so we can figure out how to use the resource they gave us. 

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
3 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you can use the coupon right on Dec 23 11:59min, and the as soon as the reset, Dec 24th use the coupon again ?????????????????????????

Yes, you can use the current coupon on Christmas Adam and get it refreshed on Christmas Eve.

[MLPVA]
Members
273 posts
3,467 battles

I can only get either the Aigle or the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. Can't decide which one to get. Any suggestions?

[WOLF6]
Members
915 posts
3,556 battles
14 minutes ago, DarfTarts421 said:

I can only get either the Aigle or the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. Can't decide which one to get. Any suggestions?

Okt is a stronger BB than Aigle is a DD. Neither are good as captain trainers at this point though Okt will likely get you more wins/credits. Depends on what class you play better really. If you still have that coupon waiting around yes use it on one of the two otherwise you can wait to see what is available post 24th. 10pt Russian captains are also more readily available than French too.

Edited by Sumwunskum

Members
1,436 posts
5,347 battles
1 hour ago, DarfTarts421 said:

I’m not a DD player and don’t have Aigle, but OR is a fairly strong battleship for that tier if you know how to play it. It’s surprisingly tanky and can dish out lots of punishment if players show too much side (something that is more common at lower tiers anyway). I used it for both seasons of ranked sprint, so it’s also useful as a strong battleship for t5 competitive if it comes back.

That being said, since there’s no Russian BB line or French destroyer line yet, neither one is useful as a trainer yet, but I’d say the OR is going to be slightly better, since we should be getting a Russian BB line sometime next year, and as others have said, higher point russian captains are more common to get than French

[FML]
Members
2,609 posts
12,342 battles

I wasn’t a fan of the OR - I actively considered selling her. The Aigle is an OK DD, but has known weaknesses that means it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I got both of mine for free from various events.

I suggest you hoard your coal and let the coupon expire. Save up for Jean Bart or smth. 

[DNTZ]
Members
313 posts
14,387 battles
6 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Used it on the Jean Bart already.. Not interested in Salem that much and could only afford one.

Did exactly the same.

Sign in to follow this