Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

World of Warships Legends First Look - Walk-through and Gameplay

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,011
[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,612 posts
5,528 battles

And here we go...  get signed up for the beta.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,758
[WORX]
Members
4,171 posts
15,285 battles

"One small step for WG, One gaint leap for WG on Xbox one". This is a big deal in trying to gain market share of the consoles. I wish WOWS Xbox one  Dept a lot of luck with this new project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
756
[WOLFC]
Members
1,150 posts
2,784 battles

I believe they said it was 9v9 with a 8min timer? That is a no go for me. I cant stand fast pace gameplaylike that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
128
[BNKR]
Members
521 posts
362 battles
20 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I believe they said it was 9v9 with a 8min timer? That is a no go for me. I cant stand fast pace gameplaylike that.

Wish I could clarify that for you lol.( Vid shows a 15 min timer btw )But you will know more once beta weekend starts if your still interested.

I know I've enjoyed it up to this point in testing. 

Edited by Ruthless4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,034
Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles

How many actually sit and watch these vids that last 15min to a half hour....or more? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
190 posts
1,952 battles

I like the approach to the captains.  Different base skills and stats is a nice change.

I really REALLY don't like the UI fonts and layout.  It feels "flat", much like the newer Windows 10 2d tiles.  What was wrong with the PC fonts and such?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,892
[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
7,111 posts
8,357 battles
23 minutes ago, dmckay said:

How many actually sit and watch these vids that last 15min to a half hour....or more? 

Obviously enough to make these videos profitable. Of course, many times more will click, and use the timebar screencaps to quickly review the review, ff to anything juicy, then close the tab (like myself). Some of his videos are, according to Youtube, 'viewed' by 20 000+, others, likes this topic at the time of writing this comment, are at a more modest, 500+ viewers. The average seems to be about 5000 per video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,034
Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
24 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

Obviously enough to make these videos profitable. Of course, many times more will click, and use the timebar screencaps to quickly review the review, ff to anything juicy, then close the tab (like myself). Some of his videos are, according to Youtube, 'viewed' by 20 000+, others, likes this topic at the time of writing this comment, are at a more modest, 500+ viewers. The average seems to be about 5000 per video.

TKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×