You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

What WG could give me for Christmas

31 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,806 posts
8,294 battles

NO! It is not a kazillion doubloons, not that I would complain. :Smile_trollface:

I would like to have a way to center the turrets in cruise configuration. Many times it takes too long to bring the rear guns to bear, especially on a BB.

A T8 scenario open to all ships of all nations.

Of course I would like to see MM issues resolved as well as some balancing issues.

From the players I would love to see a lot less salt. Ranting, raving and insulting takes away from everyone's enjoyment.

Do you have a Christmas wish list?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I'd really like a good way to communicate with my clan, the chat is awful, there is no way to leave effective messages in game for clan members. 

A message board in the clan base would be a huge improvement. 

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,691 posts
15,645 battles

I'd be happy if they'd just drop a supercontainer (with something truly super) in my port on Christmas day.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,947 posts
3,895 battles

+1/-1 matchmaking for all tiers.

A Japanese battleship premium that isn't a nerfed, downtiered stock hull.

A British cruiser premium that isn't Belfast.

[BUOY]
Members
347 posts
9,670 battles

I'd love macros for flags and consumables so I wouldn't have to spend 3 minutes mounting / demounting them to switch between random and co-op.

• Cool 2

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
5,521 posts
5,694 battles

Stalingrad or Bourgogne

[SPTR]
Members
2,498 posts
2,295 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

NO! It is not a kazillion doubloons, not that I would complain. :Smile_trollface:

I would like to have a way to center the turrets in cruise configuration. Many times it takes too long to bring the rear guns to bear, especially on a BB.

Of course I would like to see MM issues resolved as well as some balancing issues.

From the players I would love to see a lot less salt. Ranting, raving and insulting takes away from everyone's enjoyment.

56 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

I'd really like a good way to communicate with my clan, the chat is awful, there is no way to leave effective messages in game for clan members. 

35 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I'd be happy if they'd just drop a supercontainer (with something truly super) in my port on Christmas day.

26 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

+1/-1 matchmaking for all tiers.

19 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

I'd love macros for flags and consumables so I wouldn't have to spend 3 minutes mounting / demounting them to switch between random and co-op.

1 minute ago, Personator said:

Stalingrad or Bourgogne

all of these please

[SALVO]
Members
20,935 posts
21,039 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

1. I would like to have a way to center the turrets in cruise configuration. Many times it takes too long to bring the rear guns to bear, especially on a BB.

2. A T8 scenario open to all ships of all nations.

3. Of course I would like to see MM issues resolved as well as some balancing issues.

4. From the players I would love to see a lot less salt. Ranting, raving and insulting takes away from everyone's enjoyment.

1. Agreed.  I've asked for this exact thing for years.

2.  Heck, I'd rather see more operations that were just the opposite.  More nations that were axis or allies limited.

3. Different people have different opinions on whether MM issues even exist.

4. Says who?  LOL.  I'd rather see everyone understand how to play the game fairly well.  But that's probably living in fantasy land.

1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

Try Discord.

49 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Hey, this would make a great Christmas present for everyone, though getting picky about the contents might be going a bit far.  That said, it'd be nice if it didn't include any combat signal flags or super modules.

41 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

The thing is, I don't know what WG's plans are for unused as yet IJN BB classes like the Ise and Tosa.  Personally, I think that the Tosa should have been the tier 8 premium BB and the Kii, which was the successor class to both the Amagi and Tosa, should have been the tier 9 FXP BB.  I suppose that they could turn one of the Kongos or Fusos in their WW2 condition into a premium with very little work, other than, I suppose trying to find some way to make her "different" to justify her as a premium separate from the regular version.

As for the RN cruiser premium, I think that one's on many, many people's wish list.  Heck, I'd love to see them do an RN premium CL and CA.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Have you learned what control X and shift X do for the guns yet?

[TDRB]
Members
2,806 posts
8,294 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Have you learned what control X and shift X do for the guns yet?

Yes, but neither lock your turrets in the cruise position.

[TDRB]
Members
2,806 posts
8,294 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_h2o said:

I also play World of Warcraft. Blizzard has a voice chat where you can invite those you wish to chat with. Yes, it would be nice not to need a 3rd party voice communication app.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,795 posts
5,162 battles
4 hours ago, kgh52 said:

:Smile_medal:

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,246 posts
12,042 battles
3 hours ago, Personator said:

Stalingrad or Bourgogne

you can get them from the Steel campaign in .12 :cap_horn:

Increase the % of drop ships in the crates, so far it very low, extremely low since the Great8 crates; AKA any premium crates in the Premium shop

Port Slot with 75% off sale

35 FXP conversion - not that important I think from last year experience, this  sale in right into Jan.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,278 posts
14,884 battles

How about a 2 week vacation with no daily missions, no new campaigns, no more stress :)

Edited by Commander_367

[A-I-M]
Members
1,776 posts
9,545 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

No, I don't, you frikkinig butthat!!!

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!  SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

• Funny 2

[TDRB]
Members
2,806 posts
8,294 battles
29 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

No, I don't, you frikkinig butthat!!!

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!  SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

You're definitely on Sanat's naughty list.

[ARGSY]
Members
11,697 posts
7,510 battles
21 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

Keep wishing. We haven't even got to "unmount all" yet. :Smile_teethhappy:

If you went further along that vein, one could have purchase options for Ship XP, Elite Commander XP and Free XP grinding; you would select it, and a day of premium time plus a couple dozen of the relevant Draconics would drop into your inventory. (Calculated on the basis of eight hours' play with three full-length Random battles per hour.)

[WOLFC]
Members
1,391 posts
9,381 battles
20 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Yes, but neither lock your turrets in the cruise position.

You mean Shift-Alt-FN-Cntl-K (Stealth AFK position) ?  :Smile_trollface: :Smile_unsure: :Smile_veryhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,670 posts
20,668 battles
33 minutes ago, CaptainKiwi_2016 said:

I would like Mutsu, and a buff for Vanguard. 

I got the Mutsu in a $1 Santa crate and I love her. Really lots of fun but I play her in co-op so get plenty of opportunities to use her torps on the bots. I had quit playing IJN BBs but it has gotten me interested in the others that have torpedoes.