TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Developer Diaries: Update 0.7.12"

40 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,424 posts
14,757 battles

Can someone please clarify how the steel-awarding directives will work? Are they weekly like the RN ones, or are they somehow extended? The video suggests you can complete all the directives if you start in week 4 out of 5 (~4:30 in video), but that's not how Directives as we know them work.

[TGG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
82 posts
2,817 battles

Hmm...seems I'm gonna be farming Snowflakes.  And like Edgecase said, kinda curious about the Steel directives.  Also, when can we expect to see stats on the new Prinz?

[DENY]
Members
29 posts
7,912 battles

How much steel and coal are awarded for each snowflake/tier?  How much steel and coal are awarded for each campaign?

Edited by Nubulin2

[WTA]
Members
28 posts
3,163 battles

Well folks. Looks very interesting. Thanks for the efforts and work in the new items. I will be very interested to see the art and research with the new directives and new ships. I am always amazed at the detail and research that WofWS uses in its ships and materials. That is one reason I keep coming back, not only to enjoy the game but see the new materials. Keep up the great work. And a Merry Christmas and the best of the holiday season to all.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4 posts
10,065 battles

Royal Navy banner says coming soon ... How soon?  Minutes, Hours, Days or Weeks?  Can we have a hint here?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,445 posts
11,347 battles

Not having a text option stinks. I will be back in 14 minutes if I want to comment on anything else.

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,868 posts
5,401 battles

Dear lord I have far too many ships in my port...  No idea if I'll be able to collect the snowflakes on all of them :cap_fainting:

[CK5]
Members
1,047 posts
9,374 battles
6 minutes ago, HauptmannHope said:

What the heck are stars and snowflakes? Is this some hidden feature they never bothered explaining to us?

An explanation is front and center on the WoWS website and the URL Guy even provided a link for the explanation in his original post.  I don't know what else is needed to keep you informed.  

• Cool 2

[KILL]
Members
73 posts
7,240 battles
6 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

An explanation is front and center on the WoWS website and the URL Guy even provided a link for the explanation in his original post.  I don't know what else is needed to keep you informed.  

And their explanation was as clear as mud but thanks for nothing 

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
97 posts
14 minutes ago, HauptmannHope said:

What the heck are stars and snowflakes? Is this some hidden feature they never bothered explaining to us?

The star only denotes that you have the daily first battle XP bonus.  * 50%.  When done with the first battle it disappears.

The snowflake denotes that you havent done the winter task.  

[KILL]
Members
73 posts
7,240 battles
13 minutes ago, KaiserWilhelmShatner said:

The star only denotes that you have the daily first battle XP bonus.  * 50%.  When done with the first battle it disappears.

The snowflake denotes that you havent done the winter task.  

Thank you!

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,798 battles

I believe that you can get steel for playing that ship only once per update. so I dont know if WG actually plans this for multiple updates, or only 0.7.12. anyways, you can only get steel from 1 ship 1 time in update 0.7.12. hope thats clear

the update will drop next wednesday or thursday as per previous updates. the dev diaries drops exactly 1 week before the update.

Cheers

[WNSTN]
Members
76 posts
5,251 battles

The Warships premium account doesnt seem worth it to me i would rather get 65% more credits then 65% more XP so just keeping it with all the games would benifit me a bit more then what they said they are implementing for WoWs. So maybe if they gave 65% more to all the income ways then I would do it for sure.

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,425 battles

Sure would think that with all the money WG makes, that guy with the green hair could afford a better pair of pants!:Smile_amazed:

[RAWR]
Members
552 posts

Is the new set of directives still viable for Co-op? Or is this going to be everything but Co-op? Same with the Campaign?

Co-op player here and I sure hope that we aren't going to left out of these events.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
94 posts
9,044 battles

ok so i have like over 500 days of WOWS/WOWP/WOT premium account time NOW

SOOO does this somehow turn into WOWS specfic premium account time ?  or does it go to WOT/WOWP premium time ( which i no longer play either )

I am a simple man with limited intellect and no patience,,,, WHERE does my current time go ? into the NEW premium time or is it wasted on WOT/WOWP which i no longer play ?

I found the below i a previous news release but this was not indicated in the video... so being a cheap Fu... eerr....  FELLOW I just wanted to make sure this is still the case.

But right now we have some very good news for those who actively play World of Warships. With the release of Update 0.7.12, we are set to introduce the special Warships Premium Account. It applies only to World of Warships, but brings you 15% more XP!

If you already have Wargaming Premium Account, the moment that Update 0.7.12 hits the live servers, you will enjoy a one-time addition of Warships Premium Account, with a duration equal to the remaining duration of your Wargaming Premium Account at the time of the update’s release. This means that you’ll be able to fully experience all of the bonuses that Warships Premium Account offers, but without bearing any additional expenses.

[GWG]
[GWG]
20,445 posts
11,347 battles
5 minutes ago, totensburntcorpse said:

ok so i have like over 500 days of WOWS/WOWP/WOT premium account time NOW

SOOO does this somehow turn into WOWS specfic premium account time ?  or does it go to WOT/WOWP premium time ( which i no longer play either )

I am a simple man with limited intellect and no patience,,,, WHERE does my current time go ? into the NEW premium time or is it wasted on WOT/WOWP which i no longer play ?

I found the below i a previous news release but this was not indicated in the video... so being a cheap Fu... eerr....  FELLOW I just wanted to make sure this is still the case.

But right now we have some very good news for those who actively play World of Warships. With the release of Update 0.7.12, we are set to introduce the special Warships Premium Account. It applies only to World of Warships, but brings you 15% more XP!

If you already have Wargaming Premium Account, the moment that Update 0.7.12 hits the live servers, you will enjoy a one-time addition of Warships Premium Account, with a duration equal to the remaining duration of your Wargaming Premium Account at the time of the update’s release. This means that you’ll be able to fully experience all of the bonuses that Warships Premium Account offers, but without bearing any additional expenses.

It is a new option when buying premium time through the WoWS shop or in game. It is a great option for those that never play the other games.

[RAWR]
Members
552 posts
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It is a new option when buying premium time through the WoWS shop or in game. It is a great option for those that never play the other games.

Only invested in this game.

[GWG]
[GWG]
20,445 posts
11,347 battles
1 minute ago, Phasferous said:

Only invested in this game.

Then you are just the customer you are looking for.

[DENY]
Members
29 posts
7,912 battles

God people are lazy.  They literally have fully explained the answers to all of these questions in the various articles about each topic.  Maybe read the article about it, or watch the video?  It might take 3 min.  LOL.  2018, everyone wants to be spoon fed and make no effort on their own.

Edited by Nubulin2

[RAWR]
Members
552 posts
11 minutes ago, Nubulin2 said:

God people are lazy.  They literally have fully explained the answers to all of these questions in the various articles about each topic.  Maybe read the article about it, or watch the video?  It might take 3 min.  LOL.  2018, everyone wants to be spoon fed and make no effort on their own.

God people are such POS to others.

I came from the in-game news where there is no article. It's just the video and then a link to this thread. Get over yourself man.

• Funny 4