You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Calibre

Create a Division

11 comments in this topic

[GONE]
Members
70 posts
8,571 battles

I want to "Create A Division" of more than 3 mates by using the selection at the top of the page in "Port".

Several of us who want to fight as a larger team in separate battles cannot be bigger than 3 maximum. Is there a way to extend this to , let's say 5 or 6 ?

To go out in a Co-Op or Random play in a team of 5 or 6 would be nice change. The enemy team can keep up the original rule using 8 or 12 however, we

want our guys to fight thsoe numbers as a large group and not a group of only three.

I hope this is clear enough.  Any solutions ?

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,201 posts
10,611 battles

Operations or Training room for more than 3 players

[GONE]
Members
70 posts
8,571 battles

Thank-you all very much.  As much as I hated to hear this kind of answer, I guess I'll have to accept it.  Rats !?!?!

[R-F]
Members
1,370 posts
8,293 battles

I imagine wargaming does not want more than 3 players in a division in randoms for competitive reasons.  As others have mentioned, attempting to sync drop is the way to go although you're as likely to play against your friends as you are with them.

Members
923 posts
5,220 battles

It would be bad for randoms... but co-op? Sure. No reason why you shouldn't be able to make a full team if you wanted.

• Cool 1

[SS238]
Members
228 posts
27,310 battles

Our clan is a casual group that enjoys playing together and bantering on Discord. Sync dropping in Co-Op works well for us. We often have 4-6 players in the same battle. We have on occasion gotten all 8 slots. Most of us don't enjoy randoms, and this fits our style.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,376 posts
11,316 battles

There is also clan battles which require a division of seven.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,388 posts
4,243 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Calibre said:

Thank-you all very much.  As much as I hated to hear this kind of answer, I guess I'll have to accept it.  Rats !?!?!

"Sync dropping" is possible, especially when the server population is low.  Two divisions press the Battle button at the same time, hoping to get plunked into the same battle.  This doesn't work so well in Random as it is possible that they would end up on opposing teams.

Members
923 posts
5,220 battles

It would be grand if you could make a full 7-8 person coop team and scale the AI to god-class... could be entertaining watching an AI kurfurst dodge close quarters shima torps... because: reasons.