Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

More skill points

8 comments in this topic

[TRGT]
Members
106 posts
2,411 battles

Good evening all.

I would like to add skill points to the captain of the T-61 Tier IV Destroyer beyond the 10 points I got when I received it with the mega gift container

That ship needs torp booster and concealment expert.

Any help would be welcome.

Members
2,575 posts
3,565 battles

Err. Play the ship, get XP? Or use Free XP to boost him? I mean, the options for a freebie captain are the same for any other.

Members
2,753 posts
5,735 battles
16 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Good evening all.

I would like to add skill points to the captain of the T-61 Tier IV Destroyer beyond the 10 points I got when I received it with the mega gift container

Click on your captain..then click on the PLUS sign on the captain to up your captain to the next skill and so forth.  for a fee you can reconfig your skills as well also. With 10 pts you can get Concealment if you drop other points. 

Edited by dionkraft

[TRGT]
Members
106 posts
2,411 battles

thanks dionKraft. just wanted some other options.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles
1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

Good evening all.

It really doesn't need TAE (though it is fun to have lol). It's a ship that can perform just fine with 10pt. PT, LS, SE, CE would be my first ten. After you level your captain up more the TAE is fun, but not for the first three point skill

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,483 posts
5,762 battles

I think he's asking for build suggestions guys. I'm going to agree with @Kapitan_Wuff that you don't really need TAE because the reload on the torpedoes is already so quick. Personally I'd go with something like this for the T-61:

oQfiAsJ.png

More of a cap-contesting build since she's got pretty good guns and a large health pool, plus hydro (which is good for pressuring enemy smoke screens or preventing torps from slamming you).

ib12LKs.png

More of a screening build with DE for getting some DoTs on ships that you hit with torps & flood.

Edited by Fast_Battleship_Iowa

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles
13 hours ago, Fast_Battleship_Iowa said:

-snip-

This is my KMS DD build (use the same captain on t-61, z-39, and z-59) https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/captains-skills/?skills=4,12,20,23,25,28,34&ship=Destroyer

IMO I think DE is no good, 2% for 3 pts... I think that can be better spent. Also think SE is a must, especially if the captain is gonna be used on higher tier DDs as well. SI is something I pretty much only use with ships with heals.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this