You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

battles in holiday season....

7 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,729 battles

*sigh*

played 3 games in tier X. won 1 lost 2. after seeing some horrendous play by battleships and DDs... figured it was time to take a break.  who camps in open waters? neither kiting away nor pushing forward just sitting there in 2 minds and getting blapped broadside salvo after salvo yet some knuckleheads just die there.... or just push into a cap with 5 radars on enemy team and instantly get deleted..

Yup, the holiday season is upon us, lots of potatoes coming ingame with their suicidal tendancies....

went down to tier 6, got my T-61 out, bagged 3 kills, end on top XP earned with 2.1k XP.  atleast play something where I can carry instead of just losing with crapbags on the team in tier X...

Edited by lungiwear

[OO7]
Members
4,744 posts
11,475 battles

Law of averages says they should be evenly distributed. 

Odds say that 12 players on the enemy should be 50% win rate. Only 11 players on your team can be 50%. The player hitting the battle button is either giving their team an advantage or a disadvantage based on how good they are. After many battles it should even out accordingly. That's what I tell myself in losing streaks anyways. 

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,729 battles
21 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Law of averages says they should be evenly distributed. 

Odds say that 12 players on the enemy should be 50% win rate. Only 11 players on your team can be 50%. The player hitting the battle button is either giving their team an advantage or a disadvantage based on how good they are. After many battles it should even out accordingly. That's what I tell myself in losing streaks anyways. 

well in 1 battle I had the enemy team with 7 players from clans in the storm league. whereas on my team i was the only player with my clan in gale league. other players were either in squall or none at all.

i dont dispute the quality of players, but experience does show and that dictates the tempo of match and ofcourse a win or a loss.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,199 posts
11,631 battles
58 minutes ago, lungiwear said:

*sigh*

played 3 games in tier X. won 1 lost 2. after seeing some horrendous play by battleships and DDs... figured it was time to take a break.  who camps in open waters? neither kiting away nor pushing forward just sitting there in 2 minds and getting blapped broadside salvo after salvo yet some knuckleheads just die there.... or just push into a cap with 5 radars on enemy team and instantly get deleted..

Yup, the holiday season is upon us, lots of potatoes coming ingame with their suicidal tendancies....

went down to tier 6, got my T-61 out, bagged 3 kills, end on top XP earned with 2.1k XP.  atleast play something where I can carry instead of just losing with crapbags on the team in tier X...

Farm them.

A good player never has a better opportunity for greatness than when both teams are bad.

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,682 posts
6,777 battles
3 minutes ago, paradat said:

Farm them.

A good player never has a better opportunity for greatness than when both teams are bad.

Phew, so very much this. I just wish I was consistently good enough to take advantage. I have got to stop doing profoundly stupid things in some of my matches. 

*proceeds to try and cap early in a Kiev in a tier X match with 5 radar ships per side*

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,199 posts
11,631 battles
1 minute ago, Brohk said:

Phew, so very much this. I just wish I was consistently good enough to take advantage. I have got to stop doing profoundly stupid things in some of my matches. 

*proceeds to try and cap early in a Kiev in a tier X match with 5 radar ships per side*

LOL been there done that.... still do it every once in awhile. I tend to be stupid aggressive some times.