You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ASHAMAN100

PROBLEMS ONLY PROBLEMS

5 comments in this topic

[RAZE]
Members
72 posts
15,867 battles

Seems the amount of WOWS commanders with constant problems are increasing?! My question is, what motivates you to keep playing the game if you are having all these problems [which I also have]?

I have stopped counting how many disconnections and "critical errors" I've had.

In my case its my love of ships that keep me going. I have stopped trying to perform in battles, or to achieve high stats. Recently the history of ships in WOWS fascinates me more than the game.

I understand the frustration of competitive, team playing commanders and hope that their problems can be resolved.

Its funny that to me experiencing all of these issues have become the norm and that I am starting to feel like an observer and not a player anymore.

Happy gaming everyone [lol]   

[CRMSN]
Members
8,276 posts
8,747 battles

I rarely DC, and don't have the other problems people complain about. For many, it's their internet connection and/or speed. For others, it's what they're using to play the game. To be fair, some of it is on WG, but I've been fortunate to be spared most of that. It was really bad last Dec through Feb, things have gotten fairly stable for most of the base since then.

Members
1,899 posts
5,907 battles

I have been playing this game for 2 years and maybe got disconnected 5 times, with no other problems!!!!!