You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

LOT's of important PSAs (many authors)

52 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

I will post PSAs and Dev blog stuff here and try to catch all of it. If you want to see the latest changes and what has been going on since Dec 2018, here is the place.

This post is current events and past events will be in post 7.

Important PSAs not related to events will be in post 2 and past ones in post 8.

Dev blog stuff will be in post 3 and past Dev blogs (after patch has been out) will be in post 9. 

I will also post them as the next item, to bring up the notification that something was added.

Here are the event PSAs with the latest ones first.

Jan 28th

Jan 17th

When Events are over, they will move to a post a few posts down. Events will stay here until the last bit is done, so for events with temporary currencies, they can stay long after the event is over until when the temp currency is converted to credits.

================================================================================================================================

PvE Clan News & Discussion thread for my fellow clan members so they can find it easy.

Edited by Kizarvexis
Eh, why not put lots of PSAs & Events here
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

Here are the Important PSAs.  FYI, https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/303-developers-corner/

Feb 6th. Week and a half late, but good run down on AA

Feb 4th

First 8.0 CV changes in hotfix and other changes in future patches.

Feb 1st

Dec 22nd

Dec 11th

As of 7.11.1, this applies to all game updates. You can move your replays out of the WoWs Replays folder to save them as well, which is HIGHLY recommended.

====================================================================================================================================

Pinned

Mouse now has a corner of the forum all to herself. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/312-mouses-famous-and-historical-reviews/

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

Here is Dev blog stuff  See the new Developer's Corner sub-forum in the General WoWs Discussion forum. FYI, https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/303-developers-corner/

Feb 11th

Feb 8th

Feb 6th

Feb 5th

Feb 4th

Feb 1st

Jan 29th

Jan 28th

Dec 27th

Waterline video and Dev Blog FAQ.

Edited by Kizarvexis
See new Developer's Corner sub-forum in the General Game Discussion forum
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

PSA boneyard

This will be the post where I will move events that have ended.

Feb 1st

Dec 13th

Dec 11th

Only Cossack and Guineas to be converted to credits left

Jan 1st (on the 17th)

Dec 19th

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

Boneyard of old Important PSAs

Jan 17th

Dec 13th

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles

Boneyard for Old Dev blog PSAs

Dec 18th

Dec 17th

Dec 12th

Dec 11th

Edited by Kizarvexis

[NWNG]
Members
2,821 posts
4,689 battles

I have calculated it out: If I complete 2 more today, then I'll get Dreadnought on the 31st completing just one a day. I'll likely do 2 today, 2 tomorrow, and 2 Thursday, to give myself a nice buffer, before returning to my normal play. And yes, I had to change how I play in order to get a buffer on the missions (sadly two days I only did 1 because I was so damn tired). Playing past midnight is not fun for me.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

Yo dawg, I heard you like PSAs...

...so we put like 6 million PSAs into a PSA.

I'm also too lazy to use memegenerator this early so here's the obligatory Xzibit.

xzibit.jpg.dec05995540829f0edbbf5e01e14c931.jpg

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
11,793 posts
7,540 battles
On 12/11/2018 at 12:05 PM, Kizarvexis said:

This will be the post for Old Dev blog PSAs

PSA Boneyard. Lying side by side, in rows, in the desert. Waiting for the day their parts are required.

On 12/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, Counter_Gambit said:

I have calculated it out: If I complete 2 more today, then I'll get Dreadnought on the 31st completing just one a day. I'll likely do 2 today, 2 tomorrow, and 2 Thursday, to give myself a nice buffer, before returning to my normal play. 

This is a very good idea. While I am counting down the number of two-dailies days I have to do before I can relinquish that necessity, it's wise to throw on a couple more here and there wherever I can to ensure the highest chance of completion (and also to get the ship sooner). It's like I had eight guineas of buffer to get Cossack, but I had to go get them all; didn't I?

On 12/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, Counter_Gambit said:

And yes, I had to change how I play in order to get a buffer on the missions (sadly two days I only did 1 because I was so damn tired). Playing past midnight is not fun for me.

Amen. But I'm actually enjoying the semi-enforced trip to co-op. I thought Twilight Battles was going to be a mad fun captain XP grind, but we need wins here and lately my propensity to be on the losing team has been rather depressing.

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles
27 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

To Much Information!

Bigpuh.jpg.e425cef18a7ab15d267e3581613769c0.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

You don't have to read it all at once. Just look up the threads you need when you want info. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,697 posts
20,684 battles
3 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Really, is there such a thing as TMI?

Yes. If you have ever been around a group of pregnant women discussing what effects that condition does to their bodies and talk about the upcoming birth, you will realize you did not want to know any of that... 

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
11,793 posts
7,540 battles
10 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Really, is there such a thing as TMI?

The tea room of an operating suite or large pathology lab is a good place for this also.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,388 posts
4,243 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The tea room of an operating suite or large pathology lab is a good place for this also.

Oh yeah.  Put away any qualms you might have when partying with docs and nurses.  Nothing is off limits.

[PVE]
Members
15,155 posts
9,935 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yes. If you have ever been around a group of pregnant women discussing what effects that condition does to their bodies and talk about the upcoming birth, you will realize you did not want to know any of that... 

The women at an old job would start talking about pregnancies and birth, I would mention how we didn't have time for people to get there as my wife gave birth in less than an hour both times. Shuts them up real quick. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Kizarvexis
spelling :)