Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Pre-Register for the World of Warships: Legends Closed Beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!"

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
11 posts
20,050 battles

are we able to use the same account we have on pc wow or is like world of tanks for x box and ps4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
233 posts

Well seems like the CV rework will work quite nicely with a game console. Now we know the real reason for the rework WG!!! Just my opinion on this peeps

Edited by JustinOldDude
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,413
[WOLF8]
Members
7,189 posts
6,117 battles
1 hour ago, ICE77 said:

are we able to use the same account we have on pc wow or is like world of tanks for x box and ps4

Probably the latter, if I have to guess.

I have PS4 so I would like to give it a try... if I had some more spare time. x]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[HRG]
Members
2 posts
10,604 battles

I have waited so long for this.  But the accounts need to be linked somehow.  Otherwise, you start from scratch?  Is this going to be a free download from the Playstation Store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
529
[SFBG]
Members
1,664 posts
9,457 battles
Just now, XRUNNER40 said:

I have waited so long for this.  But the accounts need to be linked somehow.  Otherwise, you start from scratch?  Is this going to be a free download from the Playstation Store?

You will have to start from scratch no matter what...  It's a totally different server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[CVA16]
Members
111 posts
6,724 battles

I prefer gaming on my XBox, but if I can't migrate my account (and the MANY premiums with it) then I won't even look at it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[CVA16]
Members
111 posts
6,724 battles

Keep in mind Rainway is supposed to be developing a way to play your PC games on Xbox.  Just saying...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
30 posts
4,171 battles

lmbo, I remember awhile ago, I said the carrier rework was for consoles and a bunch of people were like "what kinda conspiracy theory is that?" "Are you that deaf, they're doing it for balancing and fixing carriers!!!"

Is it just a coincidence that the new WOWS console version will enter closed beta just as the carrier rework is finishing its rounds of testing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,020
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,546 posts
11,050 battles
6 hours ago, Spartias said:

Oh look... it's the real reason for the CV "rework."

sad thing is, he's probably not wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
233 posts
1 hour ago, Captain_Kyo said:

lmbo, I remember awhile ago, I said the carrier rework was for consoles and a bunch of people were like "what kinda conspiracy theory is that?" "Are you that deaf, they're doing it for balancing and fixing carriers!!!"

Is it just a coincidence that the new WOWS console version will enter closed beta just as the carrier rework is finishing its rounds of testing?

Yep I remember reading it and thought that "You know that does make sense. Control of just 1 squadron at a time is perfect  for a console system" So yeah Kyo you were on the spot!

Edited by JustinOldDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
102 posts
10,524 battles

i had fun once.... i didn't like it.

xbox ps4 .... makes sense this re-balance of CV's not the coop ai-bots we are looking for ( waves hand across screen as a jr jedi )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
233 posts
2 hours ago, iso250 said:

I prefer gaming on my XBox, but if I can't migrate my account (and the MANY premiums with it) then I won't even look at it.

If you signed up how did you do it? Not through your wargaming account but through your Windows account. So it will be like the 1st time you played WOW in a tier 1 cruiser.

Or something like that. But there may be a way of migrating your account from WOW to your windows account. Don't know about that though. But always hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190
[ANK-A]
Members
437 posts
12,718 battles

Console Peasants!    (just busting chops, chill!)

 

image.thumb.png.d7a56152ff84614df1621396fe5cc835.png

 

 

Edited by driedjello
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
206
[REVY]
Members
406 posts
9,018 battles
1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

It will be kept seperate due to large differences between games.

Except for CV's. They will be the same across all platforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
362 battles
11 minutes ago, KelesK said:

Except for CV's. They will be the same across all platforms.

I can't go too much into detail ( NDA) but there is enough difference so that its not really feasable to cross platform with PC. All we know about CV's on legends is we are waiting on the rework to be done on PC before adding them to console is considered.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,115
[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,755 posts
12,609 battles

Do I need Xbox Live membership or can I play for real free?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×