Sign in to follow this  
TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Pre-Register for the World of Warships: Legends Closed Beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!"

33 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
18,485 battles

are we able to use the same account we have on pc wow or is like world of tanks for x box and ps4

Members
207 posts

Well seems like the CV rework will work quite nicely with a game console. Now we know the real reason for the rework WG!!! Just my opinion on this peeps

Edited by JustinOldDude
  • Cool 3

[WOLF8]
Members
4,782 posts
4,624 battles
1 hour ago, ICE77 said:

are we able to use the same account we have on pc wow or is like world of tanks for x box and ps4

Probably the latter, if I have to guess.

I have PS4 so I would like to give it a try... if I had some more spare time. x]

[HRG]
Members
1 post
8,305 battles

I have waited so long for this.  But the accounts need to be linked somehow.  Otherwise, you start from scratch?  Is this going to be a free download from the Playstation Store?

[SFBG]
Members
1,601 posts
8,452 battles
Just now, XRUNNER40 said:

I have waited so long for this.  But the accounts need to be linked somehow.  Otherwise, you start from scratch?  Is this going to be a free download from the Playstation Store?

You will have to start from scratch no matter what...  It's a totally different server.

[CVA16]
Members
110 posts
5,624 battles

I prefer gaming on my XBox, but if I can't migrate my account (and the MANY premiums with it) then I won't even look at it.

[CVA16]
Members
110 posts
5,624 battles

Keep in mind Rainway is supposed to be developing a way to play your PC games on Xbox.  Just saying...

Members
28 posts
3,738 battles

lmbo, I remember awhile ago, I said the carrier rework was for consoles and a bunch of people were like "what kinda conspiracy theory is that?" "Are you that deaf, they're doing it for balancing and fixing carriers!!!"

Is it just a coincidence that the new WOWS console version will enter closed beta just as the carrier rework is finishing its rounds of testing?

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,928 posts
9,084 battles
6 hours ago, Spartias said:

Oh look... it's the real reason for the CV "rework."

sad thing is, he's probably not wrong

Members
207 posts
1 hour ago, Captain_Kyo said:

lmbo, I remember awhile ago, I said the carrier rework was for consoles and a bunch of people were like "what kinda conspiracy theory is that?" "Are you that deaf, they're doing it for balancing and fixing carriers!!!"

Is it just a coincidence that the new WOWS console version will enter closed beta just as the carrier rework is finishing its rounds of testing?

Yep I remember reading it and thought that "You know that does make sense. Control of just 1 squadron at a time is perfect  for a console system" So yeah Kyo you were on the spot!

Edited by JustinOldDude

Beta Testers
94 posts
8,924 battles

i had fun once.... i didn't like it.

xbox ps4 .... makes sense this re-balance of CV's not the coop ai-bots we are looking for ( waves hand across screen as a jr jedi )

Members
207 posts
2 hours ago, iso250 said:

I prefer gaming on my XBox, but if I can't migrate my account (and the MANY premiums with it) then I won't even look at it.

If you signed up how did you do it? Not through your wargaming account but through your Windows account. So it will be like the 1st time you played WOW in a tier 1 cruiser.

Or something like that. But there may be a way of migrating your account from WOW to your windows account. Don't know about that though. But always hope.

[NAB]
Members
417 posts
9,394 battles

Console Peasants!    (just busting chops, chill!)

image.thumb.png.d7a56152ff84614df1621396fe5cc835.png

Edited by driedjello
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BNKR]
Members
521 posts
362 battles
9 hours ago, ICE77 said:

https://wowslegends.com/forums/topic/20-intro-faq/

The FAQ will help answer some questions.

It will be kept seperate due to large differences between games.

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
402 posts
5,159 battles
1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

It will be kept seperate due to large differences between games.

Except for CV's. They will be the same across all platforms.

[BNKR]
Members
521 posts
362 battles
11 minutes ago, KelesK said:

Except for CV's. They will be the same across all platforms.

I can't go too much into detail ( NDA) but there is enough difference so that its not really feasable to cross platform with PC. All we know about CV's on legends is we are waiting on the rework to be done on PC before adding them to console is considered.

• Funny 1

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,753 posts
11,453 battles

Do I need Xbox Live membership or can I play for real free?