Sign in to follow this  
BlailBlerg

if you click closed the pop up for getting the 2 free gifts how do you get it again?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
14 posts
7,036 battles

what BigBlackRat says

start the game and where you click to get Containers click on the BIG Santa Claus Container square

that should open the page to get your gifts

:)

• Cool 2

Community Department
2,708 posts
779 battles
2 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

title

Did  you try to look here: 2.jpg.f8d1fa60a21a56152ce96779dd4628e0.j

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles
2 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Did  you try to look here:

Pffft.  That's in Russian, [edited].  How the heck is that supposed to help him in English?

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface:

(*edit - "silly" is auto-edited???)

Edited by desmo_2

Community Department
2,708 posts
779 battles
5 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Pffft.  That's in Russian, [edited].  How the heck is that supposed to help him in English?

Reveal hidden contents

You are right about language. Screenshot was made on my CIS account. But here is shown the sequence of actions in the interface. Language doesn't matter much. Sorry if you don't appreciate that. 

[O_O]
Members
5,191 posts
11,795 battles
41 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

You are right about language. Screenshot was made on my CIS account. But here is shown the sequence of actions in the interface. Language doesn't matter much. Sorry if you don't appreciate that. 

I was making an attempt at a funny, thus the ":Smile_trollface:" in the spoiler.

Sometimes I succeed with a funny...sometimes I don't.  :Smile_teethhappy:

(I blame the auto-correct of "silly" for making my attempt appear less innocent)

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

Community Department
2,708 posts
779 battles
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

I was making an attempt at a funny, thus the ":Smile_trollface:" in the spoiler.

Sometimes I succeed with a funny...sometimes I don't.  :Smile_teethhappy:

I see, not this time :Smile_trollface:

[GWG]
Alpha Tester
143 posts
3,323 battles

Unfortunately, I have followed every step. On the last screen, I do not have the pic of container in upper right hand corner...yet I have not already received any containers. Thank you for the effort anyway.

[TURDS]
Beta Testers
53 posts
13,721 battles

I have yet to see the 2 free containers and it's been 4 days since I first checked, I've logged in and out multiple times and I only see the 3 types of containers you can purchase, no free containers in the upper right corner or any corner for that matter.

[UNNAT]
Members
72 posts
8,684 battles
11 hours ago, EnlightenU said:

Unfortunately, I have followed every step. On the last screen, I do not have the pic of container in upper right hand corner...yet I have not already received any containers. Thank you for the effort anyway.

8 hours ago, Moto24 said:

I have yet to see the 2 free containers and it's been 4 days since I first checked, I've logged in and out multiple times and I only see the 3 types of containers you can purchase, no free containers in the upper right corner or any corner for that matter.

Same here.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this