Sign in to follow this  
Mongo_Monkey

Did they nerf coal containers, or did I just piss off RNJesus?

11 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
96 posts
2,032 battles

When you choose more resources from your 3 daily containers you used to get either 400, 800, or 1,200 coal.  Seemed to be a pretty good chance of getting 800 or 1,200.  For the past week they have all been 400.   So did they nerf the drop, or did I just do something to make RNJesus mad?

• Funny 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
177 posts
3,357 battles

I receive 400 most times, and 800 sometimes if I get the 2nd daily crate.   Can't recall ever getting 1200 coal though.

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,484 posts
5,762 battles

I've only gotten 1,200 a handful of times and I've opened at least 100 coal-based containers over the last few months. Usually I just get 400 or so... Pretty pathetic since you can normally make 1/2 that just by winning a game.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles

doubt it. though with them soon removing musashi and kronstate, it could have been an incentive. (make it so less people can grab these ships using coal) But I don't think WOWS staff would do something that nasty to the player base.:cap_hmm:

[RKLES]
Members
9,015 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, Altwar said:

I receive 400 most times, and 800 sometimes if I get the 2nd daily crate.   Can't recall ever getting 1200 coal though.

I have gotten 1,200 decent number of times, perhaps once or twice a week or so. I would need to keep careful records to be more exact. But seems like that’s the case anyway. ( these days I pretty much stick to resource containers since still more Arsenal ships I want.)

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I get 1200 Coal a good amount of times.  Typically 1-2 times in a few days since I usually get 2 Resource Containers a day.

plus don't we get EXP and commander trainer flags if we don't get coal? its kinda a win win if you think about it!:cap_yes:

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
5,521 posts
5,694 battles

Run-of-the-mill RNG. Do you want to gather data on the coal container rewards and see if it did go down to prove its a nerf or do you want to just chalk it up to RNG? I'd rather the former since c'est la vie.

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
177 posts
3,357 battles
9 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I have gotten 1,200 decent number of times, perhaps once or twice a week or so. I would need to keep careful records to be more exact. But seems like that’s the case anyway. ( these days I pretty much stick to resource containers since still more Arsenal ships I want.)

I think I'll need to keep records to see as well.  I normally obtain 1-2 containers a night, depending on how I split my game time between WoWs and WoT and always go with the resource containers.  Once in a while I get the 2x 400 coal and the remainder of the time it's a single 400 coal and of course the balance are signals which are always welcome.

Sign in to follow this