Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BladedPheonix

12 days of Eurobeat Year 2! 10/12 Bonus codes inside!

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,281 battles

Howdy folks!

 

It's day 10!

 

despite what this next song suggests. I urge you to make sure both ways are clear before you start.....:crab::dance_turtle::cat_cool::cap_win:

 

Song: Dancing on the Street

 

Artist: David Dima

 

 

 

 

Did the music make you dance?

 

NO?

well maybe these bonus codes will get you dancing!:cap_like:

 

 better hurry they expire soon!

 

CCCODYDEC 

 

BRACEYOURSELVES 

 

WINTERISHERE

 

Thats all for today! Leave a like please and maybe a comment.

until tomarrow,

I'll C'ya on the  Seas!:cap_look:

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,281 battles
6 minutes ago, SteeLeviathan said:

First code doesnt seem to work but thank you very much.

I think there's a time frame. I had 2 other codes I found as well but I got a message saying "this code has expired" or something along those lines.:Smile_unsure: So apollogies if they don't work or have expired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
127 posts
10,647 battles

Copy/Pasted all 3 and they worked for me just now.  Thanks.

Edit:  NVM, they say code accepted, but nothing happens.  You can even enter the same code multiple times and it keeps accepting it, but you never get anything.  Guess time expired.  Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[RNMD2]
Members
50 posts

Thanx from the Mother Volga river :Smile_honoring:

by the way this bk still works, who's missed)

HUMBLEGIVEAWAY

GL)

 
Edited by Durer_USSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
873
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,397 posts
14,922 battles

What do the codes do?

I do not see anything happen to my account, even though codes were accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,281 battles
2 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

What do the codes do?

I do not see anything happen to my account, even though codes were accepted.

I think they give flags or bonuses to WOWS/WOT? maybe the bonus is in WOT? Let me go check:Smile_unsure:

 

edit: yes 1 or 2 of those codes were WOT codes it seems.  I got a few credit and free EXP bonus consumables. sorry about this guys, I thought they were all WOWS codes.:Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
873
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,397 posts
14,922 battles
1 hour ago, BladedPheonix said:

I think they give flags or bonuses to WOWS/WOT? maybe the bonus is in WOT? Let me go check:Smile_unsure:

 

edit: yes 1 or 2 of those codes were WOT codes it seems.  I got a few credit and free EXP bonus consumables. sorry about this guys, I thought they were all WOWS codes.:Smile_amazed:

Ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,281 battles
5 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Ty

NP and sorry again for the confusion.:Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37
[PWH]
Members
135 posts
5,645 battles
17 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

I think there's a time frame. I had 2 other codes I found as well but I got a message saying "this code has expired" or something along those lines.:Smile_unsure: So apollogies if they don't work or have expired.

You have nothing to be sorry about. Your giving them codes out for free of charge. I should be the one saying sorry for bring it up in the first place. Thank you for the codes, and sorry if I offended you in any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,281 battles
1 minute ago, SteeLeviathan said:

You have nothing to be sorry about. Your giving them codes out for free of charge. I should be the one saying sorry for bring it up in the first place. Thank you for the codes, and sorry if I offended you in any way.

oh no, not offended at all!:Smile_veryhappy:

 

 just find it a bit embarrassing that I gave out some WOT codes on the WOWS Forum is all.:cap_wander_2: reputation and trust is everything these days! you lose that you'll find life very difficult.:Smile_hiding: You screw up to many times and people will start to doubt you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×