Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Valemorah

Where do i go to add my pitchfork over the snowflake event?

68 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5
[SOV]
Members
12 posts
4,504 battles

Kinda irritated it excludes premium ships which I think its really dumb. I dont hang onto regular ships. Im sure there is a long thread about it somewhere that I can join in at.

Edited by Valemorah
spelling
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,629
[INTEL]
Members
10,254 posts
28,730 battles

I assume then I should start re-purchasing all my tech tree ships...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[S0L0]
Members
288 posts
6,565 battles

the Public Test Severs do not reflect the actual event because it's a special environment..free of prems (most of the time) the Dev Blog tends to be more true to the actual game's plans.
Source:

Quote

Snowflakes are a one-time new year bonus, which is active as part of update 0.7.12.
The bonus will work on tech-tree ships from tiers V to X and premium and promo ships from tiers II to X. To "blow off a snowflake" from the ship, you need to go into battle in any mode except Training room and win. For this you will receive resources for the Arsenal: coal and steel. The higher the level - the more resources you get. The bonus may be “blown off” only once for each ship during the event.
This means that the more ships you have in the port, the more resources you can get for the Arsenal.

 

Edited by JB_24
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[SOV]
Members
12 posts
4,504 battles

one of my clan mates read the small print of the event details and informed us of this detail. i came directly here upon hearing it assuming there was an outrage already brewing

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,482
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles

looks at his 110 ship fleet*:fish_haloween: guess it pays to be a hoarder!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[RLGN]
Members
719 posts
5,740 battles
14 minutes ago, Valemorah said:

Kinda irritated it excludes premium ships which I think its really dumb. I dont hang onto regular ships. Im sure there is a long thread about it somewhere that I can join in at.

It not only INCLUDES premium ships, unlike with regular ships it included premium ships at every tier.  Even ships like the Sims or Albany will net you some coal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[S0L0]
Members
288 posts
6,565 battles
13 minutes ago, FirestormMk3 said:

It not only INCLUDES premium ships, unlike with regular ships it included premium ships at every tier.  Even ships like the Sims or Albany will net you some coal.

I think you're looking for the "Smith". The Sims is a teir 7 :p

either way, it'll still net coal. So not a big deal really. 

Edited by JB_24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[RLGN]
Members
719 posts
5,740 battles
13 minutes ago, JB_24 said:

I think you're looking for the "Smith". The Sims is a teir 7 :p

either way, it'll still net coal. So not a big deal really. 

You are 100& correct, I experienced a case of cerebral flatulence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
997
[5D]
Members
2,753 posts
16,634 battles
32 minutes ago, FirestormMk3 said:

It not only INCLUDES premium ships, unlike with regular ships it included premium ships at every tier.  Even ships like the Sims or Albany will net you some coal.

So this thread is FAKE NEWS then

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
180 posts
2,725 battles

The bonus will work on tech-tree ships from tiers V to X and premium and promo ships from tiers II to X.

Hmn... might be a good time to grab those $0.99 Tier II DDs they have been "Special Offer"ing for the last couple months...  port slot plus maybe a little snowflake bonus?

image.thumb.png.c10f7a8860da500a50e67c5fd5068657.png

 

 

Edited by Bianchi4Me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,111
[XBRTC]
Members
2,774 posts
8,857 battles
24 minutes ago, Bianchi4Me said:

The bonus will work on tech-tree ships from tiers V to X and premium and promo ships from tiers II to X.

Hmn... might be a good time to grab those $0.99 Tier II DDs they have been "Special Offer"ing for the last couple months...  port slot plus maybe a little snowflake bonus?

image.thumb.png.c10f7a8860da500a50e67c5fd5068657.png

 

 

 

I'd say get those 99c DDs, but don't get them with the intent to sell for a port slot. They're ridiculous amounts of derpy fun to play.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,052
[CRMSN]
Members
8,255 posts
8,702 battles
2 hours ago, Valemorah said:

one of my clan mates read the small print of the event details and informed us of this detail. i came directly here upon hearing it assuming there was an outrage already brewing

"The bonus will work on tech-tree ships from tiers V to X and premium and promo ships from tiers II to X"

 

And the above is WHY there's no outrage. There's nothing to be outraged over.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,047
[WOLF9]
Members
9,374 posts
4,243 battles
2 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

I'd say get those 99c DDs, but don't get them with the intent to sell for a port slot. They're ridiculous amounts of derpy fun to play.

They are indeed.  I keep mine just for the smiles.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,577
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,326 posts
10,888 battles
10 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

looks at his 110 ship fleet*:fish_haloween: guess it pays to be a hoarder!

130-something for me IIRC.

Dragons are very good at hoarding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
374
[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
9 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

So this thread is FAKE NEWS then

Yelp. Worst thread ever. Terrible. Completely horrible. All those other threads? They’re way better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
445
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,582 posts
68 battles
13 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

Yelp. Worst thread ever. Terrible. Completely horrible. All those other threads? They’re way better. 

IFJLQHHIJQI6RBCJD7ZGGYE2GE.jpg

 

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,192
[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
9 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

I'd say get those 99c DDs, but don't get them with the intent to sell for a port slot. They're ridiculous amounts of derpy fun to play.

Yeah, Smith and Tachibana are fun for free giggles.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,701
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,199 posts
11,631 battles

My Massive fleet is ready for orders. Lots of snowflakes to knock off. Qualifying ships:

Coal fleet:

Tier 2 7 ships ready

Tier 3 6 ships ready

Tier 4 4 ships ready

Tier 5 34 ships ready

Tier 6 39 ships ready

tier 7 43 ships ready

Steel Fleet:

Tier 8 39 ships ready

Tier 9 23 ships ready

Tier 10 14 ships ready.

OK WG lets do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
34 minutes ago, paradat said:

My Massive fleet is ready for orders. Lots of snowflakes to knock off. Qualifying ships:

Coal fleet:

Tier 2 9 ships ready

Tier 3 6 ships ready

Tier 4 4 ships ready

Tier 5 34 ships ready

Tier 6 39 ships ready

tier 7 43 ships ready

Steel Fleet:

Tier 8 39 ships ready

Tier 9 23 ships ready

Tier 10 14 ships ready.

OK WG lets do this.

I think you've spent more just on port slots than I've spent total. :cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,701
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,199 posts
11,631 battles
Just now, Bianchi4Me said:

I think you've spent more just on port slots than I've spent total. :cap_wander:

LOL yeah 265 ish ships in port. I usually wait on a sale and buy several at a time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
180 posts
2,725 battles
4 minutes ago, paradat said:

LOL yeah 265 ish ships in port. I usually wait on a sale and buy several at a time. 

USN only has around 280 commissioned warships, they better start building if they wants to stay #1 fleet.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×