You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crap_Shoot

QoL idea: sorting Collections & Campaigns

11 comments in this topic

[NGA-S]
Beta Testers
405 posts
6,507 battles

Simple idea:  Since the new patch is about to drop the 12th collection of the game and possibly give us 5-6 currently available campaigns with the now yearly New Years events, can we maybe sort completed collections and campaigns to the back of their respective lists?  I feel like there is a lot of unnecessary scrolling to check up on all them and their progress.  Is there even a rhyme or reason to the collections page order?  It's not chronological or alphabetical, and it seems to change every patch.

• Cool 4

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
6 hours ago, Crap_Shoot said:

Simple idea:  Since the new patch is about to drop the 12th collection of the game and possibly give us 5-6 currently available campaigns with the now yearly New Years events, can we maybe sort completed collections and campaigns to the back of their respective lists?  I feel like there is a lot of unnecessary scrolling to check up on all them and their progress.  Is there even a rhyme or reason to the collections page order?  It's not chronological or alphabetical, and it seems to change every patch.

I second this. 

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @iKami, @turbo07, @TheURLGuy would y'all be so kind as to send this up the chain of command please? Having the unfinished collections go to the left and the finished ones to the right, would make it easier to see the ones that are open please.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,447 posts
5,722 battles

Excellent idea.  I would really like to have a button that filters out completed collections.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
10 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Excellent idea.  I would really like to have a button that filters out completed collections.

That is an excellent idea. Especially if you add it to the first idea.

[FML]
Members
2,609 posts
12,342 battles
7 hours ago, Crap_Shoot said:

I swear that I made a similar post/request when these collections first came out.  Cant seem to find it right now, though. 

As such, it is pretty clear that I support the suggestion!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,677 posts
20,680 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I swear that I made a similar post/request when these collections first came out.  Cant seem to find it right now, though. 

As such, it is pretty clear that I support the suggestion!

It has been suggested before at least once that I remember. I suppose to get action on it, need Jingles or one of the big CCs to champion the idea...

Community Department
2,682 posts
779 battles
14 hours ago, Crap_Shoot said:

8 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I second this. 

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @iKami, @turbo07, @TheURLGuy would y'all be so kind as to send this up the chain of command please? Having the unfinished collections go to the left and the finished ones to the right, would make it easier to see the ones that are open please.

I see. Good suggestion, thank you. I saw similar in the past and even took them to our list. So they have a chance to be implemented in the game. But at the moment I can't tell you certain time. 
It's a question of prioritasation. I hope we may see it in one of future updates. 

• Cool 1

[KSD]
Beta Testers
508 posts
13,208 battles
14 hours ago, Crap_Shoot said:

What are the 11 current collections?

I Have:

1. Battle of North Cape
  2. Yamamoto Isoroku
  3. The Hunt for Bismarck
  4. Dunkirk
  5. Vive la France
  6. American Cruisers
  7. Royal Navy Destroyers
  8. The Great Eight
  9. 3 Years of World of Warships
  10. High School Fleet