Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Naviss

Been gone awhile.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

98
[VVV]
Beta Testers
806 posts
6,706 battles

How in the world is this game still going? This game was bad a year ago but wow it's a crap show now. I'm so confused how Wargaming can shut down a great game, Yet keep this around? I get that this game needs no thinking, And it's all RNG, which appeals to the masses. But I sure do miss a good game that makes you use your brain and be tactical. 

Of course the game I'm talking about is Total War Arena. And the reason I'm back over here is because Wargaming kindly took my money for a beta, that they now closed the doors on and then refunds me a few doubloons and 30 days premium time, A small amount of the money I gave them for that game. But hey lessoned learned, Don't trust WarGaming.

So what's the TL;DR of the game now, A year ago the Conq was great, Now it seems to die almost instantly, I assume the long awaited nerf bat into useless ship has taken place?

It's nice to see ships that fire, and still instantly disappear. lol

What's the OP ship flavor of the month? I got 30 days of premium to waste, as my thank you for supporting their last game they shut the door on after taking money for it. And before the fangirls jump on me, I didn't ask for, nor wanted a refund. Though I will say they shouldn't have been taking money and selling things for a game still in beta. But back to the point, What's the best ship to be using right now, that is likely broken until the next patch.

  • Meh 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,821 posts
15,085 battles

Over the past year tier 8s have been the ship of choice since they are always top tier. Just about any tier 8 ship rocks. Try for yourself 

Edited by STINKWEED_
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[WOLF3]
Members
241 posts
8,986 battles
3 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Over the past year tier 8s have been the ship of choice since they are always top tier. Just about any tier 8 ship rocks. Try for yourself 

Ahhem....... Your having too much fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
899
[NDA]
Supertester
2,902 posts
5,808 battles
32 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Over the past year tier 8s have been the ship of choice since they are always top tier. Just about any tier 8 ship rocks. Try for yourself 

And those Tier 9 Cruisers, don't forget those.  Buffalo, Seattle, Ibuki and Neptune especially spring to mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,416 posts
12,384 battles

Emerald also got a super buff. It now 1 shots tier 10s. @Naviss, I would seriously consider spending real $$ to fxp to the Emerald and exclusively playing it. It's now a work of art.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,821 posts
15,085 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

They buffed the Krasny Krym to the point you have to use Steel to buy her.

That's because they added radar and rocket launchers along both sides of the hull. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,556
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,762 posts
14,009 battles
39 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

That's because they added radar and rocket launchers along both sides of the hull. 

You forgot about the Styx missiles that strike targets in the adjoining matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,328
[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,846 battles

Why play a game you dont like?

Why play a game just because a company gave you an item for which you feel is not of equal value you spent?

I mean in all honesty, I cannot in good standing, give you any good advance. In the end in your core, you're not going to like the game in the first place.

So if anything, find something good about the game and just have fun. If you're not having fun then hang it up, Negativity is the worst feeling to dish out in this holiday season.

GL and HF

Edited by Navalpride33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,769
[TBW]
Members
10,014 posts
16,813 battles
2 hours ago, Naviss said:

How in the world is this game still going? This game was bad a year ago but wow it's a crap show now. I'm so confused how Wargaming can shut down a great game, Yet keep this around? I get that this game needs no thinking, And it's all RNG, which appeals to the masses. But I sure do miss a good game that makes you use your brain and be tactical. 

Of course the game I'm talking about is Total War Arena. And the reason I'm back over here is because Wargaming kindly took my money for a beta, that they now closed the doors on and then refunds me a few doubloons and 30 days premium time, A small amount of the money I gave them for that game. But hey lessoned learned, Don't trust WarGaming.

So what's the TL;DR of the game now, A year ago the Conq was great, Now it seems to die almost instantly, I assume the long awaited nerf bat into useless ship has taken place?

It's nice to see ships that fire, and still instantly disappear. lol

What's the OP ship flavor of the month? I got 30 days of premium to waste, as my thank you for supporting their last game they shut the door on after taking money for it. And before the fangirls jump on me, I didn't ask for, nor wanted a refund. Though I will say they shouldn't have been taking money and selling things for a game still in beta. But back to the point, What's the best ship to be using right now, that is likely broken until the next patch.

Mostly because this is a game that the more mature crowds  populate. Shoot em up is cool for kids and I still keep my hand in it. Driving and racing is my realm, but due for lack of proper equipment. I can drive with a joy stick, it just isn't the same as a full wheel and pedal combo. Cheap wheel and pedal setups are just that, cheap. When I want to go from 3rd to Reverse I don't want to count down clicks on a paddle, I want to shift, and that would cost a lot of money. Soon though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,047
[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,067 posts
25,413 battles
2 hours ago, Naviss said:

How in the world is this game still going? This game was bad a year ago but wow it's a crap show now. I'm so confused how Wargaming can shut down a great game, Yet keep this around? I get that this game needs no thinking, And it's all RNG, which appeals to the masses. But I sure do miss a good game that makes you use your brain and be tactical. 

Of course the game I'm talking about is Total War Arena. And the reason I'm back over here is because Wargaming kindly took my money for a beta, that they now closed the doors on and then refunds me a few doubloons and 30 days premium time, A small amount of the money I gave them for that game. But hey lessoned learned, Don't trust WarGaming.

So what's the TL;DR of the game now, A year ago the Conq was great, Now it seems to die almost instantly, I assume the long awaited nerf bat into useless ship has taken place?

It's nice to see ships that fire, and still instantly disappear. lol

What's the OP ship flavor of the month? I got 30 days of premium to waste, as my thank you for supporting their last game they shut the door on after taking money for it. And before the fangirls jump on me, I didn't ask for, nor wanted a refund. Though I will say they shouldn't have been taking money and selling things for a game still in beta. But back to the point, What's the best ship to be using right now, that is likely broken until the next patch.

I got a large refund from TWA and its all here in WOWs and not complaining .. Do us a favor keep your negative opinion about WOWs to yourself , and go find something else to play maybe WOTs...………..don't let the door hit you on your way out  ! ! ! ! !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×