You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Naviss

Been gone awhile.

14 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Beta Testers
802 posts
5,375 battles

How in the world is this game still going? This game was bad a year ago but wow it's a crap show now. I'm so confused how Wargaming can shut down a great game, Yet keep this around? I get that this game needs no thinking, And it's all RNG, which appeals to the masses. But I sure do miss a good game that makes you use your brain and be tactical. 

Of course the game I'm talking about is Total War Arena. And the reason I'm back over here is because Wargaming kindly took my money for a beta, that they now closed the doors on and then refunds me a few doubloons and 30 days premium time, A small amount of the money I gave them for that game. But hey lessoned learned, Don't trust WarGaming.

So what's the TL;DR of the game now, A year ago the Conq was great, Now it seems to die almost instantly, I assume the long awaited nerf bat into useless ship has taken place?

It's nice to see ships that fire, and still instantly disappear. lol

What's the OP ship flavor of the month? I got 30 days of premium to waste, as my thank you for supporting their last game they shut the door on after taking money for it. And before the fangirls jump on me, I didn't ask for, nor wanted a refund. Though I will say they shouldn't have been taking money and selling things for a game still in beta. But back to the point, What's the best ship to be using right now, that is likely broken until the next patch.

[RST]
Members
1,847 posts
11,722 battles

Over the past year tier 8s have been the ship of choice since they are always top tier. Just about any tier 8 ship rocks. Try for yourself 

Edited by STINKWEED_
  • Funny 4

Members
89 posts
6,102 battles
3 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Over the past year tier 8s have been the ship of choice since they are always top tier. Just about any tier 8 ship rocks. Try for yourself 

Ahhem....... Your having too much fun.

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,868 posts
5,401 battles
32 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

And those Tier 9 Cruisers, don't forget those.  Buffalo, Seattle, Ibuki and Neptune especially spring to mind. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles

This thread is going places.

SimplisticOpenDarwinsfox-small.gif

[RST]
Members
1,847 posts
11,722 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

They buffed the Krasny Krym to the point you have to use Steel to buy her.

That's because they added radar and rocket launchers along both sides of the hull. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles
39 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

That's because they added radar and rocket launchers along both sides of the hull. 

You forgot about the Styx missiles that strike targets in the adjoining matches.

[WORX]
Members
4,171 posts
15,285 battles

Why play a game you dont like?

Why play a game just because a company gave you an item for which you feel is not of equal value you spent?

I mean in all honesty, I cannot in good standing, give you any good advance. In the end in your core, you're not going to like the game in the first place.

So if anything, find something good about the game and just have fun. If you're not having fun then hang it up, Negativity is the worst feeling to dish out in this holiday season.

GL and HF

Edited by Navalpride33

[TBW]
Members
7,699 posts
14,124 battles
2 hours ago, Naviss said:

How in the world is this game still going? This game was bad a year ago but wow it's a crap show now. I'm so confused how Wargaming can shut down a great game, Yet keep this around? I get that this game needs no thinking, And it's all RNG, which appeals to the masses. But I sure do miss a good game that makes you use your brain and be tactical. 

Of course the game I'm talking about is Total War Arena. And the reason I'm back over here is because Wargaming kindly took my money for a beta, that they now closed the doors on and then refunds me a few doubloons and 30 days premium time, A small amount of the money I gave them for that game. But hey lessoned learned, Don't trust WarGaming.

So what's the TL;DR of the game now, A year ago the Conq was great, Now it seems to die almost instantly, I assume the long awaited nerf bat into useless ship has taken place?

What's the OP ship flavor of the month? I got 30 days of premium to waste, as my thank you for supporting their last game they shut the door on after taking money for it. And before the fangirls jump on me, I didn't ask for, nor wanted a refund. Though I will say they shouldn't have been taking money and selling things for a game still in beta. But back to the point, What's the best ship to be using right now, that is likely broken until the next patch.

Mostly because this is a game that the more mature crowds  populate. Shoot em up is cool for kids and I still keep my hand in it. Driving and racing is my realm, but due for lack of proper equipment. I can drive with a joy stick, it just isn't the same as a full wheel and pedal combo. Cheap wheel and pedal setups are just that, cheap. When I want to go from 3rd to Reverse I don't want to count down clicks on a paddle, I want to shift, and that would cost a lot of money. Soon though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,506 posts
21,645 battles
2 hours ago, Naviss said:

I got a large refund from TWA and its all here in WOWs and not complaining .. Do us a favor keep your negative opinion about WOWs to yourself , and go find something else to play maybe WOTs...………..don't let the door hit you on your way out  ! ! ! ! !