Murcc

Free XP calculation after game is wrong

5 comments in this topic

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
1,678 posts
8,346 battles

I have noticed in a couple of games, that the Free XP calculation was incorrect.  The total for free XP was exactly 1000 higher than the calculated value in both instances that I noticed it.  I don't know if the proper value was credited to my account, or if the inflated value was credited, because I didn't know my Free XP value before the game started.  I hope the inflated value was credited.  :cap_win:    However, it is a bug and probably needs to be looked at. 

I have attached a picture of the values awarded after battle.  Ignore the poor values.:Smile_sad:  I was in a DD in standard battle, and our team got stomped.  LOL.  Notice that the value adds up to 577 FreeXP, but the total indicates 1577 FreeXP.

wrong FXP calculation.jpg

[HINON]
Supertester
20,949 posts
14,557 battles

There are missions that give an additional 1000 fxp. It's possible they're not listed in the post battle results since it's added separately.

• Cool 5

[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
4,886 battles

If that battle was played on the 9th. There is the mission for 1000 free XP when you earn 500 base XP for chain 1 or 1100 base XP for chain 2 I believe

[WOLF7]
Members
11,845 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

There are missions that give an additional 1000 fxp. It's possible they're not listed in the post battle results since it's added separately.

This ^.

Would be great if WG included a line for it to clear up confusion. 

But WG's documentation problems are well documented...:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
1,678 posts
8,346 battles

It probably is due to a couple of missions.  Thanks all for commenting.

Edited by Murcc

Sign in to follow this