You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Willawaw

Asashio b daily mission doubloon bonus

8 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
31 posts
7,345 battles

Howdy, 

The daily mission granting 250 doubloons 10 times for participating in a battle is not working.  It appears but has not granted one bonus in 23 matches.  I would not mind the 2500 doubloon bonus promised on purchase.  

Gambatte!

• Funny 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,774 posts
19 minutes ago, Willawaw said:

Howdy, 

The daily mission granting 250 doubloons 10 times for participating in a battle is not working.  It appears but has not granted one bonus in 23 matches.  I would not mind the 2500 doubloon bonus promised on purchase.  

Gambatte!

Just use the Assashio normal ship (not B) as stated in the description; you will receive the bonus doubloons.

[RLGN]
Members
10,651 posts
19,815 battles

Ninja’d 3-4 times.

(hacked me off too; until I read the mission again and realized it was for the regular, not the B.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[PLPT]
Members
31 posts
7,345 battles

I did read that but assumed it was relevant as it appears as a mission for that particular ship.  Not a huge issue but certainly very misleading.  It would have been easy enough to ensure that mission does not come up and peeve people off.  Bad coding indeed!  Regardless as a point of promise it is a broken one.

Members
76 posts
11,692 battles

I was one of the early buyers and got screwed because the quick purchase link I used did not mention the fact that I had to have the original ship to get the gold. Link was later fixed. I did want the Asashio and thought I was getting a super deal not so great as I thought turns out and ship is so specialized it is not that good. I bought it on faith of a good deal because ship just is not worth the full price at all just a novelty item.