You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer20000

Godzilla: King of the Monsters trailer 2

13 comments in this topic

Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,029 posts
274 battles

All I can say is this: Holy. S(redacted). I am even more hyped now. The last shot of that trailer got me really excited. One thing that's got me curious though, who is that fifth monster coming out of the ground?

• Cool 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,586 posts
16,379 battles
58 minutes ago, Panzer20000 said:

All I can say is this: Holy. S(redacted). I am even more hyped now. The last shot of that trailer got me really excited. One thing that's got me curious though, who is that fifth monster coming out of the ground?

I am gonna go out on a limb and say it might be Baragon.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,291 posts
11,291 battles

I prefer the Japanese productions. Yeah Godzilla still looks and acts like a 'rastler in a rubber suit but I find the campiness  of their versions more enjoyable.

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,055 posts
16,036 battles

This look freaking awesome. Rodan looks the best

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,367 posts

I'm a lil iffy on Mothra's design, but I suppose it was inevitable given the more hands-on combat styles of the Legendary kaiju films. I may actually spend money to see this in a theater

Alpha Tester
5,942 posts
2,876 battles

This seems like it'll be completely stupid and unsubstantial, but the special effects will be amazing. Also, Amanda Waller from Justice League at 1:22.

Members
163 posts
3,969 battles

Twenty years ago, I paid $5 for a crappy movie.
Ten years ago, I paid $7 for a crappy movie.
Two years ago, I paid $18 for a really crappy movie, because I jumped on the hype train.  That was the "Last" straw. ^^
This year, I let the hype train roll past, and gave it the big US middle finger.  Two of them.
BAD ADVICE:  There is no incentive in buying into a hype advertisement.  The movie company wins, you don't get your money back, and you won't feel happy at the end. Critics are paid to say positive things.  I call it false advertising, but that must be the cool thing these days.  Wait for the movie to come out on cheaper distribution channels.  Like the local library.  Hey, books!

Edited by Corpen_November
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
9,924 posts
8 hours ago, Corpen_November said:

Twenty years ago, I paid $5 for a crappy movie.
Ten years ago, I paid $7 for a crappy movie.
Two years ago, I paid $18 for a really crappy movie, because I jumped on the hype train.  That was the "Last" straw. ^^
This year, I let the hype train roll past, and gave it the big US middle finger.  Two of them.
BAD ADVICE:  There is no incentive in buying into a hype advertisement.  The movie company wins, you don't get your money back, and you won't feel happy at the end. Critics are paid to say positive things.  I call it false advertising, but that must be the cool thing these days.  Wait for the movie to come out on cheaper distribution channels.  Like the local library.  Hey, books!

Sounds like you are going to spend and watch this movie too.

Members
163 posts
3,969 battles

I am saving up for the Alaska open purchase.  Once the library gets the DVD the waiting time is about two months. That’s fleet time.  Torpedoes in the water.  Honestly, I thought the Japanese would capture the heart of all Godzilla movies.  This one has too much...America in it.  Wait and see.  I will watch it probably when it comes out on DVD.

Edited by Corpen_November

Members
163 posts
3,969 battles

I'll go if there is like a local WoWs community gathering to watch movies, wouldn't that be cool?  We can all share popcorn and cry, "Torpedoes!" whenever torpedoes are seen in the movie.