Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MutsuKaiNi

Any chance for new OPS? (especially ones for T8s)

13 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
289 posts
9,909 battles

We really could start using some T8 ops, I have lots of T8s I need to grind but with the matchmaker really loving to dump on T8, some ops would be the perfect way to grind out these ships.

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles
17 minutes ago, MutsuKaiNi said:

We really could start using some T8 ops, I have lots of T8s I need to grind but with the matchmaker really loving to dump on T8, some ops would be the perfect way to grind out these ships.

If you are grinding Richelieu, then you can use it in Hermes.

Otherwise a T8 and a T5 operation would be great.

• Cool 1

[ADOPT]
Members
331 posts
4,166 battles

Yep, +1 on new ops for T8 and hopefully more ops where we can use KM and IJN boats

[SVF]
Members
1,174 posts
1,601 battles
35 minutes ago, MutsuKaiNi said:

I'd love T8 Ops where I could use ships like North Carolina, Alabama, Massachusetts and Monarch, yes.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,370 posts
4,243 battles
22 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

Yep, +1 on new ops for T8 and hopefully more ops where we can use KM and IJN boats

With you.  The Axis botes are kinda shut out now.

Also, a T9 Op would be great.

Members
1,928 posts
8,318 battles

I just wish the difficulty of ops would be more consistent. Some are cakewalk easy, others are absurdly difficult. They all need to be WINNABLE by a random group of players who have never seen them before. Not necessarily five stars, but at least a win. 

• Cool 1

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles
7 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

I just wish the difficulty of ops would be more consistent. Some are cakewalk easy, others are absurdly difficult. They all need to be WINNABLE by a random group of players who have never seen them before. Not necessarily five stars, but at least a win. 

I disagree that a random group made up entirely of players who have never seen the op before should be able to win, but this is coming from someone who really likes challenging ops. Which ops are the most difficult?

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles

I wonder if a new Op based on the Siege of Malta would be a good choice. Depending on how it's built, it could emphasize the new UK DD and upcoming Italian lines. There would also be lots of options for convoy/anti-air/shore bombardment objectives.

[SBS]
Members
4,168 posts
2,408 battles

If I'm remembering correctly WG said they weren't working on any new ops for the time being.  That was in October, maybe in a mingles with Jingles vid??

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,581 posts
33,300 battles

Even though its unlikely, I would love having a tier 9/10 operation.

[A-D-F]
Members
846 posts
6,429 battles

Yes, a T8, all-nations operation would be good.  If you're going to make another nation-restricted operation, make is Axis only.

Another idea is to run special events where the nation restrictions are flipped.

[EGO]
Members
3,653 posts
4 hours ago, MutsuKaiNi said:

Agreed. The matchmaking for T8 in Randoms is horrific and it would really boost the sale of T8 premiums. Only reason I don;t have the Massachusetts is the matchmaking. However WG would not like the amount of Free XP people could make in T8's.

Sign in to follow this