Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Thunder_GP

PSA about Guinea’s in premium shop

3 comments in this topic

Members
143 posts
12,063 battles

Since the removal of amazon pay, I have been relying on buying subway gift cards to make my purchases. I had planned on purchasing the remaining 20 guinea’s in the premium shop. I planned on buying 2 of the 5 packs for $4.99 and then get my SPECIAL 10 guinea’s for $0.99. Surpriseimgly  to my knowledge, you cannot buy your SPECIAL 10 guinea’s for $0.99, UNLESS you have a credit card. NO other options are available. 

I am just saying that unless you have a valid credit card, you will have to spend MORE to get the remaining guinea’s to buy the Cossack for less than dirt cheap after playing for 80%-90% of the currency...

p.s. I tried contacting support about just switching the payment to the $0.99 SPECIAL version but they just told me the standard “you have to use another form of payment”...

With amazon pay removed or killed in action, UNLESS you have a valid credit card, you cannot seem to buy anything other than loot boxes!

[INTEL]
Members
7,156 posts
29,701 battles

You can always use Paypal and tie it to a credit card or to a bank account (US).

Other than that, what's with the apostrophe instead of plural?

Sign in to follow this