Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
seemethenboom

FPS issue

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
3,324 battles

I have already posted this issue in bug reports, however, it has been 3 days, and the game is starting to become unplayable.

Having clean installed MULTIPLE times throughout EACH day of play the drivers, having changed system settings, game settings and APU settings, clearing cache, etc.

NOTHING has changed...

As they say time is money, I was considering investing in this game again, however, despite the issue, I am feeling as if support is not coming, therefore, I am getting upset.

I have missed out on SEVERAL days worth of clan battles, SEVERAL days of premium time, and have been underperforming in game due to the FPS not being where it should be, and has been.

It is impossible to play this game with the 12 FPS maximum, despite my hardware being MORE than capable of playing...

This has ONLY started happening since patch/update 7.11 dropped and downloaded.

I have checked and rechecked, downloaded, installed, removed, over and over for days now.

Id like to play this game, but can't if it doesnt work.

Enclosed is a report from WG's error checker...

WoWS_report.wgc

Edited by seemethenboom
attaching report

[DENY]
Members
701 posts
7,800 battles

Tell us what your hardware is first  , what you think is ok is likely not sound like you have a potato computer ,

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
5 hours ago, seemethenboom said:

I have already posted this issue in bug reports, however, it has been 3 days, and the game is starting to become unplayable.

Having clean installed MULTIPLE times throughout EACH day of play the drivers, having changed system settings, game settings and APU settings, clearing cache, etc.

NOTHING has changed...

As they say time is money, I was considering investing in this game again, however, despite the issue, I am feeling as if support is not coming, therefore, I am getting upset.

I have missed out on SEVERAL days worth of clan battles, SEVERAL days of premium time, and have been underperforming in game due to the FPS not being where it should be, and has been.

It is impossible to play this game with the 12 FPS maximum, despite my hardware being MORE than capable of playing...

I have checked and rechecked, downloaded, installed, removed, over and over for days now.

WoWS_report.wgc

Something is off, Ive been having so many problems that I did a clean install of windows, same problems still

Community Department
2,682 posts
779 battles
10 hours ago, seemethenboom said:

NOTHING has changed...

WoWS_report.wgc

Please create WGCheck again. Somehow the report is broken either. 

Sign in to follow this