Sign in to follow this  
awiggin

A bit too much Grinch WG....

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
11,901 posts

While participating in a secret Santa thread I noticed the WG will charge you extra at the last minute, based on where the gifted player is.....:Smile_facepalm:

Seriously WG, I know you're hungry for money, but this seems a much even for you guys. If I'm sending a gift to a random player, and told it's $5, i expect it to be $5, not some random price you happen to be charging elsewhere....

Yes, it was a minor difference, but it's the thought....Seriously WG, do you really expect people to know where a random person lives, and what their pricing is?

[HYDRO]
Members
3,242 posts
4,810 battles

Do you mean me? You were my not so Secret Santa. Did they charge extra to send the gift? 

I am in EU, but didn't know this was possible. Way to ruin it on their part :Smile_sceptic:.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,901 posts
5 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

Do you mean me? You were my not so Secret Santa. Did they charge extra to send the gift? 

I am in EU, but didn't know this was possible. Way to ruin it on their part :Smile_sceptic:.

It was only 11 cents. :Smile_teethhappy:

I just found it odd and somewhat tacky to suddenly throw a price change for simply gifting someone who doesn't live in the US. Do they have to ship it across borders....:Smile_trollface:

[HYDRO]
Members
3,242 posts
4,810 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

It was only 11 cents. :Smile_teethhappy:

I just found it odd and somewhat tacky to suddenly throw a price change for simply gifting someone who doesn't live in the US. Do they have to ship it across borders....:Smile_trollface:

Eh, still annoying. I guess it was the cost for the extra packaging :Smile_trollface:.

Sign in to follow this