Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bmagill0563

Tirpitx B Not completing Gold Rush on Tripitz

9 comments in this topic

[JBY]
Members
9 posts
10,266 battles

I have the Tripitz B, only,  I have the Tripitz Gold Rush personal challenge yet the battles done in the Tripitz B does not meet the requirements. 

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,981 posts
14,623 battles

Can only be done in the regular Tirpitz.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
3,473 posts
17,188 battles

Gold is part consolation for having two ships exactly the same except paint schemes

[DJC]
Members
24 posts
3,293 battles

Same thing here, I bought the black pack last week, Tirpitz B, Atago B , Massachusets B and Asahio B, and when they arrived at the port,  5 personal assignments/personal challenges  with 10 missions each appeared on the left, but when I tried to play them I got the " no ships matching the criteria" , it seems it´s only for the regular ships, no Blacks. Well, if it´s only for the regular ships, why is it called " personal assignments/personal challenges "  and why they send it to me?

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
15,332 posts
12,337 battles
15 minutes ago, SMS_2017 said:

Same thing here, I bought the black pack last week, Tirpitz B, Atago B , Massachusets B and Asahio B, and when they arrived at the port,  5 personal assignments/personal challenges  with 10 missions each appeared on the left, but when I tried to play them I got the " no ships matching the criteria" , it seems it´s only for the regular ships, no Blacks. Well, if it´s only for the regular ships, why is it called " personal assignments/personal challenges "  and why they send it to me?

did you even read the post before yours?

On 12/9/2018 at 10:45 PM, Camo68 said:

Gold is part consolation for having two ships exactly the same except paint schemes

[DJC]
Members
24 posts
3,293 battles
5 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

did you even read the post before yours?

Of course I did, problem is why send  the 4 ships I bought to the port along with  5 personal assignments/personal challenges if there´s no matching criteria, the challenges are no personal, that´s the point. Thank you for the fast reply.

Members
76 posts
11,692 battles

The early buyers did truly get scammed if they used the quick buy links no mention of mission having to be done in original ships link was fixed later.

Sign in to follow this