You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xAnchobi

The most entertaining thing in WOWS

39 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
413 battles

That EPIC moment when you know that a CV is out of fighters and you send your fighter to hawk over that CV so that cant launch anymore attack planes

That is in my opinion the most entertaining thing in WOWS

what do you find fun in WOWS?

Members
842 posts
3,784 battles

When you shoot a perfectly broadsided japanese cruiser with very accurate guns, expecting a hit, and all shells land a citadel

Or when you fire a full salvo of battleship HE against an angled battleship and you deal over 10k damage and set 3 fires

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
5,521 posts
5,694 battles

Being hacckused

• Cool 1

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,765 posts
3,071 battles

A coordinated double Yamato push that is actually supported by the team. 

[WORX]
Members
4,165 posts
15,256 battles

Dev Striking a Full HP BB with torpedos. The sound of those torps hitting the BBs hull I can never get enough of. Epic

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
30 minutes ago, xAnchobi said:

That EPIC moment when you know that a CV is out of fighters and you send your fighter to hawk over that CV so that cant launch anymore attack planes

doing that exact same thing, but to DDs!:fish_haloween:

oh and whenever you get 3+ citidales on a salvo! the feeling is just amazing!:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,696 battles

When a DD is hiding in a smoke screen and they miss time getting back underway as the smoke clears. Very satisfying to delete them lol

[A-I-M]
Members
1,776 posts
9,545 battles

When you delete a full heath Des Moines, from your Musashi, that you didn't directly see; saw its symbol only, shooting over a mountain at the apex of your shell trajectory, and five shells hit, three for citadels, and 50,600 damage points go into your pocket, along with a First Blood award, and the huzzahs and fist-pumping from your division on Discord lead to such an overwhelming air of confidence that you steamroll, all the way to the end of the battle.

[-BMV-]
Members
365 posts
15,831 battles

The most epic moment is when RNGesus manifest itself and tells you "My son, i got your back" and something like this happen

949823109_shot-17_10.07_21_41.38-0696-2.thumb.jpg.6c2fa268a270f4c78c414e26571eef7f.jpg

Edited by Sidelock
  • Cool 1

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,513 posts
7,510 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Dev Striking a Full HP BB with torpedos. The sound of those torps hitting the BBs hull I can never get enough of. Epic

When you press Z to follow the Torpedoes, and see that you got the perfect lead. They get closer and closer, then as the BB finally spots them he panics and tries to evade, in vain. Feels Good Man.

[H_]
Members
2,173 posts

When your ship launched HARM (SLARM) hits that active radar's mast across the map, hiding behind an island, destroying the consumable and damaging that cruiser.............

Oh, that's right, WG hasn't gotten to that yet........drats.

• Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
2 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

that sound it makes when you kill a Cv

that sound it makes when you get a ship in a santa box

[REALY]
Members
152 posts
1,728 battles

That moment when a ship you've been struggling to play well just clicks. I just had that last night with the NC. For the longest time after I got her she felt like a down grade from the Colorado, couldn't hit anything at any range, and if I did it either did a no damage pen or it overpenned. Last night? Nothing but net, and it felt sooooo right.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
8,605 posts
3 hours ago, TitanicMan2 said:

When you shoot a perfectly broadsided japanese cruiser with very accurate guns, expecting a hit, and all shells land a citadel

Yesterday, I landed one NC salvo on a Cruiser and dropped him to less than a hundred hitpoints. He said "ow" in chat. Ironically, I shot at him three more times at the same distance and didn't land a single hit. He remained alive at the end of the game.

[VOC]
Members
83 posts
64 battles

1 no CV matches

2 playing a BB and aiming at a spotted RN cruiser who is smoking up. Aim at roughly 1/4 speed and fire the second it gets undetected. The dec strike in its smoke while sighing a breath of relief believing he's safe is priceless and will never get old.

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
15,583 battles

Watched a div mate that is a DD main delete a broadside Nurenberg with his first volley in a Colorado last night.....I think he pee'd a lil:cap_wander:. He may play BBs more now!

[KRAK]
Members
2,670 posts
17,338 battles

Using my magic I win button in my DM and watching 2 or 3 DDs killed in a matter of a few seconds.

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,696 posts
10,034 battles
5 hours ago, xAnchobi said:

Popping a radar on a Kamikaze in a smoke screen 6km away in my Atlanta...

P.S

DFAA ambushing kaga planes and knee capping his entire strike...:cap_haloween:

Edited by Crokodone