Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_3PcbQIcaagnb

Mortal Kombat 11 trailer recently came out and it was garbage.

12 comments in this topic

Members
282 posts

It starts off with a fight with Raiden between Scorpion. Now you would think a battle between a God and an Undead Demon would be cool. But the trailer disappoints, the battle was cheesy and kiddy. The outfits also look bad, they resembles cheep hunks of plastic. The environment is also poorly design, just old buildings. After Scorpion is defeated, another Scorpion appears who is wearing an ugly yellow getup and defeats Raiden. This is then followed by a lame looking Shao Khan and a nameless bald woman(looks lame). I say this to all gamers, give this pile of garbage a pass. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[HYDRO]
Members
3,242 posts
4,810 battles

I mean, isn't Mortal Kombat supposed to be all about hyperviolence?

As for the "second" Scorpion, it's his original design back from the first Mortal Kombats. It's not supposed to look cool or anything, just to show that most likely some of the "classics" will be around too.

It wasn't a particularly bad trailer anyway, the music made it look worse imo.

Edited by warheart1992

[HINON]
Supertester
20,981 posts
14,623 battles

M8i thread format:

• Thing exists
  • "This thing is garbage!"
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,375 posts

Strange, I swore I've seen this thread somewhere before...

0 posts

Let me tell you all another thing. The game was announced in early December of 2018. The game is set to be released in April of 2019. That is just four months away. This is proof that the game is being rushed.  

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,947 posts
9,134 battles

21 hours ago, Lert said:

M8i thread format:

• Thing exists
  • "This thing is garbage!"

yup thats pretty much his mindset in every thread he makes, its amazing that hes still on the forums

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,375 posts
11 hours ago, M8i said:

Let me tell you all another thing. The game was announced in early December of 2018. The game is set to be released in April of 2019. That is just four months away. This is proof that the game is being rushed.  

Or. It's been in development behind closed doors for a while before that, which most games are. Developers don't announce something the moment they decide to start making it.

Sign in to follow this