You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Proceidus

[SPV] Wants You for Random and Clan Battles!

9 comments in this topic

[SPV]
Beta Testers
4 posts
2,633 battles

Were an age 18+ general gaming community seeking players interested in random battles, operations, and clan battles. We value teamwork and good communication above all else.

Requirements

Age 18+

As an adult gaming community we understand the need to prioritize real life over games, and as such we have no mandatory attendance requirements.

You must have a microphone and discord.

You must be on discord when working with other players.

Applicants should reference this post and are asked to contact S7_Jackal, deathmode361, or myself in game via pm or post below. It should also be noted that you are agreeing to the requirements stated above.

Please post any questions below.

• Cool 1

[SPV]
Members
241 posts
5,705 battles

I've hopped through a couple clans since I've been on WoW. None of them much good. Been having a grand ol time since I jumped in with SPV. You definitely won't regret a decision to join.

[SPV]
[SPV]
Members
2 posts
443 battles

Awesome night of clan battles last night! Our guys made millions of credits and tens of thousands in xp. Always looking for more though, we want to open a second battlegroup! 

[SPV]
[SPV]
Members
2 posts
443 battles

More awesome battles. We're about to leave squal league! 90k more xp and 6 million more credits for me! Soch a good clan session last night. 

[SPV]
Members
241 posts
5,705 battles

Aside from clan battles, there's also a lot of division team ups to help each other grind missions and events. Not to mention it's a lot more fun to grind with some chums to shoot the breeze with on discord.