You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Arsenal coupons

25 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
1,137 posts
11,721 battles

How often do these get refreshed?  I got a smoke generator for a Santa Huanghe and it said a new coupon would be available Dec 19th.  I was under the impression they didn't refresh too often, if so, use your coupons before the 19th if you had any inkling to use them at all.

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles

Most of them refresh monthly, IIRC. My ship coupon refreshes on Christmas Eve. I'll be interested to see just how much coal I can harvest by then; if I can break 180K, I'm grabbing Salem for Christmas.

[TBW]
Members
7,714 posts
14,140 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Most of them refresh monthly, IIRC. My ship coupon refreshes on Christmas Eve. I'll be interested to see just how much coal I can harvest by then; if I can break 180K, I'm grabbing Salem for Christmas.

and this is why it's good to get coal for Christmas, so don't be good or you might not get coal.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yeah the ship coupons refresh next on Dec 24th.

I have Salem already (used 1st ship coupon) and have enough Coal + some to spare right now for Jean Bart at full price but I am holding off for the coupon (would rather start rebuilding at 70K coal than 20K) and also, tbh, to be sure Alaska isn't sold for Coal as I think I would prefer it to JB.

Will be my luck that when the coupon comes out Alaska is FXP and JB gets removed from the arsenal and I wind up with 250K+ Coal and nothing to do with it LOL.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
4 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

and this is why it's good to get coal for Christmas, so don't be good or you might not get coal.

Santa gave me 4 Krasny Kryms and a Le Terrible.  Oh how I would prefer Coal LOL.

lTxJgnz.jpg

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
3,295 posts
14,884 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Santa gave me 4 Krasny Kryms and a Le Terrible.  Oh how I would prefer Coal LOL.

lTxJgnz.jpg

That's one I didn't get … but I still wanna roll for it - I'm sick :)

BTW, it comes with a steel snowflake!

Edited by Commander_367

[FOG]
Members
530 posts
5,843 battles
35 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Will be my luck that when the coupon comes out Alaska is FXP and JB gets removed from the arsenal and I wind up with 250K+ Coal and nothing to do with it LOL.

Funny, that is what I have been thinking as well....

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
58 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

How often do these get refreshed?  I got a smoke generator for a Santa Huanghe and it said a new coupon would be available Dec 19th.  I was under the impression they didn't refresh too often, if so, use your coupons before the 19th if you had any inkling to use them at all.

Coupons

Coupons can be used for a one-time discount on a purchase in the corresponding category. Only one coupon can be used per purchase.

Coupons are periodically refilled, but cannot be stockpiled---any previous coupons that were not used when a refill occurs are lost. Refill frequencies are as follows:

Ships (25% off): 1 coupon every 6 updates. Refill timing started with Update 0.7.6 when the Arsenal was first introduced.
Upgrades (25% off): 1 coupon every update.
Signals (50% off): 2 coupons every update.
Signals (25% off): 2 coupons every update.
Camouflages (25% off): 2 coupons every update.

The dates in the wiki have changed as the Ship coupon refreshes on Dec 24th.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Arsenal#Coupons

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,134 posts

I may be wrong here, but...

Coupons STACK UP.  It's not use them or lose them.

I have several for items I don't care for..  like signals and ships.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I may be wrong here, but...

Coupons STACK UP.  It's not use them or lose them.

I have several for items I don't care for..  like signals and ships.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. If you do not use the coupons, they do not get refreshed. If you use a coupon, it gets refreshed on the schedule above. The coupons do not accumulate. 

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
7,160 posts
29,782 battles

I have been using coal for Special Upgrades till I got all I needed (with coupons), then I stopped spending. Took a long while but with a coupon, and the latest Santa Box Coal drops this week I finally got Jean Bart, the one I wanted. Salem I can wait a long time as I have DM and am not that good at it anyway.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,798 posts
9,640 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

My last three daily container drops:

1. Supercontainer - 15,000 coal

2. Triple coal drop

3. Triple coal drop

4. double coal drop.

[WOLF3]
Members
20,449 posts
18,810 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

lTxJgnz.jpg

At least you got ships.  I didn't get any, not even a duplicate of one I already had, and I bought the 20 Mega Santa Crate package.

[TBW]
Members
7,714 posts
14,140 battles
2 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

My last three daily container drops:

1. Supercontainer - 15,000 coal

2. Triple coal drop

3. Triple coal drop

4. double coal drop.

You must be on the naughty list.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
31 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

At least you got ships.  I didn't get any, not even a duplicate of one I already had, and I bought the 20 Mega Santa Crate package.

Got 11

• Z39
  • Haida
  • Asashio
  • Nueve De Julio (you want it you can have it? LOL)
  • Boise (see NDJ above LOL)
  • Duke Of York
  • Le Terrible
  • Krasny Krym X 4

[WOLF9]
Members
9,414 posts
4,243 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Jean Bart for me, though with my luck Alaska will be announced as a Coal ship on the 25th.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,414 posts
4,243 battles
51 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:
  • Nueve De Julio (you want it you can have it? LOL)
  • Boise (see NDJ above LOL)

A Helena with a heal??  Yes, please.  Can I send you tree-fiddy and my address?

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,253 posts
12,106 battles
53 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Got 11

The Forces are with you. Can i have the Boise and Juel 

1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I didn't get any

same bote here, work 2nd job on the weekend to support this expensive habit, bough 20 MEGA crates and got nothing. Gift my friend and he GOT 4 SHIPS .......... 

No comments afterward

Edited by ObiphanKenobi

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
5 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

A Helena with a heal??  Yes, please.  Can I send you tree-fiddy and my address?

Not a huge fan of Helena either but at least it has a somewhat useable gun range and ROF. Boise and NDJ are not my cup of tea. If I could I would give them to you free.

5 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

The Forces are with you. Can i have the Boise and Juel 

same bote here, work 2nd job on the weekend to support this expensive habit, bough 20 MEGA crates and got nothing. Gift my friend and he GOT 4 SHIPS .......... 

No comments afterward

As said above if I could gift them I would. Can't so oh well they can sit in port and ensure I don't get them again in the future.

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,253 posts
12,106 battles
6 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Can't so oh well they can sit in port and ensure I don't get them again in the future.

ah what? you place the Helena sister in the port as port Queen, how dares you???? HO WWWW    DDDAAARREEEESSS YOU ... gift me and i will abuse them to bit

[NGA]
Members
1,799 posts
9,545 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I'd hold off on that until you're sure you won't have enough Steel for one of the Steel ships. Getting Coal is easy, saving Steel is priceless.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,798 posts
9,640 battles
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You must be on the naughty list.

I must've done something to get on the good list. my final daily today:

5. Supercontainer - 50 Scylla flags. No coal.

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
5 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

lTxJgnz.jpg

How did you get FOUR Krasnies? I thought duplicate ship rolls were locked out, unless you'd already sold each before opening the next crate. Or unless you already have ALL the choices and the duplicate-roll lockout is thereby disabled.

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

How did you get FOUR Krasnies? I thought duplicate ship rolls were locked out, unless you'd already sold each before opening the next crate. Or unless you already have ALL the choices and the duplicate-roll lockout is thereby disabled.

Got all the ships possible so it keeps dropping Krispy Kremes on me because it is most likely the cheapest ship value wise which means I am done with crates. We should have a chance at a better duplicate not always the cheapest one in doubloon value. This happened last year too. No incentive for me to buy more as I now have all the flags, and camo I want and plenty of doubloons. Would buy a few more if I had a chance at a good duplicate with real value.

FWIW I have got 3 regular SC's with ships. 1st was Murmansk., 2nd was the Krispy, and the 3rd was the Krispy. I am Krispy'd out.