You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JackSchitz

"First Time" Clan Tier X Mission

5 comments in this topic

[CASP]
Members
50 posts
4,144 battles

I'm sure that this is going to be perceived as a dumb question by people who have played this game for years, but here goes.

I would like to complete the "First Time" Clan Tier X Mission and generally get into clan play (without getting too serious about it).  My clan does not play clan battles.  I tried last night to get into a division of people in different clans to play a clan battle with one of the loaner Tier X ships, but the guy who was trying to start us said that he was prevented from doing so because all division members had to be in the same clan.   Assuming that this is right, I'm guessing that my only way around this is to find a new clan.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
1,776 posts
9,545 battles
1 minute ago, JackSchitz said:

I'm sure that this is going to be perceived as a dumb question by people who have played this game for years, but here goes.

I would like to complete the "First Time" Clan Tier X Mission and generally get into clan play (without getting too serious about it).  My clan does not play clan battles.  I tried last night to get into a division of people in different clans to play a clan battle with one of the loaner Tier X ships, but the guy who was trying to start us said that he was prevented from doing so because all division members had to be in the same clan.   Assuming that this is right, I'm guessing that my only way around this is to find a new clan.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Either change clans, or convince six other members of your clan to participate.

At least one of the seven of you will have to be of recruiter position or higher in the clan to hit the battle button to enter a battle.

It’s probably a lot easier to switch clans than to change your current clan’s culture.

When you switch clans, WG locks you out of clan battle participation for a period. I think it’s three days.

[PVE]
Members
15,152 posts
9,929 battles

PvE doesn't play clan battles, except to get the Dragon flags and the free Cmdr respec on the first weekend. Around a dozen of us will give it a go, but we are not serious about it. If we got matched up against more Squall league teams and less Hurricane league teams, we might play more often.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,774 posts
8,843 battles
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

PvE doesn't play clan battles, except to get the Dragon flags and the free Cmdr respec on the first weekend. Around a dozen of us will give it a go, but we are not serious about it. If we got matched up against more Squall league teams and less Hurricane league teams, we might play more often.

First weekend is brutal. Second weekend... much, much better. The high-end teams have moved up and MM gives you battles that are much more well-suited to your level.