You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

World of Warships Product Collaborations we need to happen!

14 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,503 posts
5,601 battles

Speaking of Collabs, I wonder what's up with the azur Lane collab. It would be a massive waste of a collab if 7 captain portraits with unique voices, and 7 ship skins is it.

Members
625 posts
7,347 battles

Star Trek collab if for no other reason than to have the sonorous tones of George Takei say "Oh My" when ever I get a kill.  I'm sure there's plenty of other reasons one could come up with but that alone would sell it for me.

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Privateers, Modder
8,374 posts

I'm rather disappointed that Doomfist in Overwatch wasn't voiced by Terry Crews

Beta Testers
9,939 posts

One of the best collaborations in one of the best mobile games you can find.  Inuyasha and Sesshomaru in Onmyoji Arena, a Japanese and anime themed MOBA by Netease.  I like it especially if the collection characters are in 3D models rather than just 2D art,, and then you have the voice acting and the way they fight consistent to the anime.

Edited by Eisennagel

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
On 12/10/2018 at 12:08 AM, Malamute_Kid said:

Star Trek collab if for no other reason than to have the sonorous tones of George Takei say "Oh My" when ever I get a kill.  I'm sure there's plenty of other reasons one could come up with but that alone would sell it for me.

Sadly, Leonard Nimoy is no longer with us, but I'm sure one could find stock audio of Mr Spock uttering an ironic "Fascinating" every time a teamkill occurs, or maybe Dr McCoy's classic "He's dead, Jim." I might also suggest Jean-Luc Picard's "Engage!" every time Speed Boost is used.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
9,939 posts

Collaborate for licensing to get special sound tracks into the game.  Like this would be awesome.

It also needs to be heard when you are SUNK by the Yamato... "Uchuu Senkan YAH-MAH-TOH!!!"

Edited by Eisennagel

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles
3 hours ago, Eisennagel said:

It also needs to be heard when you are SUNK by the Yamato...

I want a suicidal YOLO rush invincibility mode for the Yamato that lasts exactly as long as the opening theme song. It would play an instrumental version while giving you the same damage resistance as the Ghoul's speed boost in the Twilight mode right now; you take damage, you burn, you flood, it looks dramatic and glorious... but it doesn't let it drop to zero until the theme song finishes playing. Then you explode.

[WOLFG]
Members
5,320 posts
3,131 battles

I don't know about collaborations, but if you get the Alabama, he should come with this guy as a captain:

Image result for keith jackson

ALABAMA!