DeathLord1969

WG & Interac

5 comments in this topic

[XXX]
Members
858 posts
3,019 battles

You have had this option for a few years now but yet still do not offer the top 5 major banks of Canada.

What is the point?

Look into this please!

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
5,944 posts
2,876 battles

I'd love to actually be able to use my debit card as opposed to my credit on the occasions I buy something from the premium shop.

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,282 battles
8 hours ago, DeathLord1969 said:

You have had this option for a few years now but yet still do not offer the top 5 major banks of Canada.

What is the point?

Look into this please!

THIS. I tried this option the other day when the CC method broke...and of course they only have 2 choices..like wth.  Not sure if its wargaming or the company they use to process payments. Either way...whoever is in charge of this disaster should be fired. This is the lifeblood of the company...

[LOU1]
Members
3,665 posts
9,892 battles

In previous threads WG has said payment methods are restricted by banking rules of the nation involved.

EDIT:  Realized it is not Interac itself, but which banks you can use that you are referring to.  Exactly what you stated, duh.  You could ping one of the mods or submit a Support ticket to get an answer.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[XXX]
Members
858 posts
3,019 battles
1 hour ago, ExploratorOne said:

In previous threads WG has said payment methods are restricted by banking rules of the nation involved.

EDIT:  Realized it is not Interac itself, but which banks you can use that you are referring to.  Exactly what you stated, duh.  You could ping one of the mods or submit a Support ticket to get an answer.

Interac is Canadian. I am Canadian. There should be no issue.

• Cool 1