You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Kiss_The_Donkey

Santa Crates and CC purchasing is BROKEN. Also cant submit ticket...

13 comments in this topic

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,224 battles

purchasing has been broken for 3 days now. i know im not the only one. cant even submit a damn ticket to tell you its broken. Big failure WG.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,912 posts
14,539 battles

Contact your bank, make sure they're not stopping the payment from completing.

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,505 posts
21,639 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

Most likely a bank issue as lert noted. I've had to give permission to mine in the past.

Same here

[USFC]
Members
82 posts
13,201 battles
On 12/9/2018 at 2:27 AM, DeathLord1969 said:

Been paying via paypal since it started and no issues.

When was the last time you made a purchase and are you in the US?

I spent a long time on the phone with PAYPAL yesterday and although he could say that they were blocking the transaction as a security risk, he couldn't override it, nor could he give me any more information.

My bank also blocked both ACH and debit transactions as well. Now I can get a 24 hour override if i call, but who wants to do that? Ohyeah and of course Amazon Pay stopped working as well.🤨

Come on WarGaming, don't you want our money??

Edited by kvcaner

Beta Testers
566 posts
5,872 battles

Karma Koin is a reasonable alternative, although you have to combine them for larger purposes.  No Amazon pay, so fewer purchases.

I wonder if WG got deplatformed because they are from a 'bad' country.

[XXX]
Members
858 posts
3,019 battles
4 hours ago, kvcaner said:

When was the last time you made a purchase and are you in the US?

I spent a long time on the phone with PAYPAL yesterday and although he could say that they were blocking the transaction as a security risk, he couldn't override it, nor could he give me any more information.

My bank also blocked both ACH and debit transactions as well. Now I can get a 24 hour override if i call, but who wants to do that? Ohyeah and of course Amazon Pay stopped working as well.🤨

Come on WarGaming, don't you want our money??

Been using it regularly this Santa crate season including just last night, but I am in Canada.

[WORX]
Members
4,165 posts
15,256 battles

@turbo07

Using statistics... The OP is posting the same thing for weeks now, Can you help him? IF he is causing false statements against the company I think you know what to do.

BTW

In a statistics standpoint, having trouble for this long and posting these repeatable posts is very unlikely of a actual problem. To say others are having this problem as you is again highly unlikely since an announcement would be made public and compensations would be made to those affected. Since there is no evidence of a wide spread problem, The issue is centered on a micro lvl not a macro.

GL/HF

[-BIF-]
Members
1 post
2,801 battles

How the hell do you get the first two santa gifts?  Everything they've said is complete [edited] [edited].

Edited by Army_Airborne5

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
343 posts
6,587 battles
2 hours ago, Army_Airborne5 said:

How the hell do you get the first two santa gifts?  Everything they've said is complete [edited] [edited].

they are there, but it's not intuitive how to get them

the text is in Russian, but follow the pictures in this post and you should get them