You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bambam710_

Santa Container Survey

32 comments in this topic

[GSG-0]
Members
21 posts
2,146 battles

Ok, so I have made a google survey so that we can kind of get a feel for the odds of what you mish get in these containers. Here is the link please no troll answers this took me a bit to make. After getting a few answers I will make a new post and a response here of the results of which I will be updating every few days after that. (Note: it will do ask each type of container separately ex: you got 5 of each it will take you 1 at a time. after you answer what type then you put the number and it will then ask if you got any other type.) Do not select any of the nations as awnser they are there to help u find the ships you got faster. ONLY select what you got please.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CRdiZEfd5AA_wdVs5Lhrq7mCuHquaW3NdohUongn1IM/edit

Thanks to all of you who answer, please do try and spread this around so we get better results.

Edited by Bambam710_
  • Cool 4

[GSG-0]
Members
21 posts
2,146 battles
3 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

You need an option for multiple types of containers.

It just does 1 at a time so I can separate and show each type of container odds.

[KNTAI]
Members
21 posts
1,959 battles

I unboxed a Prinz Eugen pudding bote from one that a friend kindly gifted... so...

Dunno how reliable my data is. :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
7 posts
3,996 battles

All data is useful, as long as it's true, Indy (Tower1056).
I also punched in my report of Monaghan and KRASNY MEME, from 20 crates.

Edited by Fideljok
forgot a word

[-BRS-]
Members
1,019 posts
5,570 battles

I came away feeling ripped off, sorry no other way to put it.  Would of been much happier spending the money on what I wanted so lesson learned.  I have talked to a lot of people and not a single one was happy with their results.  People shell out big bucks supporting this game.  Would be nice to get a break especially at Christmas time. 

[GSG-0]
Members
21 posts
2,146 battles

Well, so far it looks like they are weighted towards low tier German and Russian ships. the big ships so far are as follows: T-61, Z-39, Oktyarbskaya Revolutsiya, Monagan, and the Nueve de Julio of which I still don't know what nation that ship is.

Members
1 post
1,618 battles

I bought 2x of the 5 Mega and 1x of Mega.... What a dam sham...   I never write on forums but it was a total waste.  Camo and flags?? Some doubloons??  Santa's Mega my [edited]... I wrote to support, I mean how in the hell can you get the same 4x times in a row??? If I roll the dice that many times, no way in hell would I get 4x of the same in a row.  What a shame.  I will not spend anymore money on this game... for that price I can get a brand new game BFV on sale for 30 bucks.  I just wanted to get something good and would have spent more later but now I dont want to support this anymore.  I have bought prem ships and other stuff and probably over.. well I dont even want to count or say.  People need to complain or it will stay the same.  Good luck to those that purchase, maybe it will be fixed for you, but currently those odds are "fixed".   This game is older too... should be much cheaper for those willing to spend.... I never rant but man... I like the game but comon'... 

ONutsNBolts0 was dead on with what he said.... People that actually spend money on this game get racked over....

Im the grinch here... sorry 

Merry Christmas to all.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,698 posts
7,425 battles

Yep, I confer, not a happy camper this year with the Santa Crates....wallet has been closed early in the sale period.

[4HIM]
Members
2,395 posts
7,404 battles

I was burned so badly by these Scrooge crates last year that I won't purchase any for myself this year.  I did purchase some as gifts.  I did input my info for those I was gifted.  But last year turned me off to all the WG loot crates.  

[GSG-0]
Members
21 posts
2,146 battles

Thank you so much all of you we have a decent pool of results with almost 50 survey responses try to keep sharing this the more the better.

[GSG-0]
Members
21 posts
2,146 battles

Ok. I think i have gotten enough responses to give you a list expect a post tomorrow on results i will be updating it to keep it relivent

[WOLF7]
Members
226 posts
4,514 battles

The normal Crates are kind of suspicious, i bought 20 of them and got 50 ZULU flags 8 times in a row. They are useful, but getting the same things 8 times in a row is Very suspicious.

Members
8 posts
758 battles
18 hours ago, gg_ramble said:

I bought 2x of the 5 Mega and 1x of Mega.... What a dam sham...   I never write on forums but it was a total waste.  Camo and flags?? Some doubloons??  Santa's Mega my [edited]... I wrote to support, I mean how in the hell can you get the same 4x times in a row??? If I roll the dice that many times, no way in hell would I get 4x of the same in a row.  What a shame.  I will not spend anymore money on this game... for that price I can get a brand new game BFV on sale for 30 bucks.  I just wanted to get something good and would have spent more later but now I dont want to support this anymore.  I have bought prem ships and other stuff and probably over.. well I dont even want to count or say.  People need to complain or it will stay the same.  Good luck to those that purchase, maybe it will be fixed for you, but currently those odds are "fixed".   This game is older too... should be much cheaper for those willing to spend.... I never rant but man... I like the game but comon'... 

ONutsNBolts0 was dead on with what he said.... People that actually spend money on this game get racked over....

Im the grinch here... sorry 

Merry Christmas to all.

Basically the same thing here lol.

I have never bought anything in this game, first time I take a chance and bought the 5x big gift crates.

I got type 59 camos 3 times in a row, a red dragon in the 4th and the free xp flag in the 5th.  SMH   What a waste

[LOU1]
Members
3,665 posts
9,892 battles

Would have filled out your survey, but I didn't keep track per crate.  If this is still going in a couple of days, I may extract the data from mxstat (I have gotten seven ships from all types of crates even though I already had 150, for an expenditure of around $90 to date.  I primarily am after the camos, signals, and Doubloons.  Have you gotten data from posters in this thread:

[4HIM]
Members
2,395 posts
7,404 battles
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:17 AM, Bambam710_ said:

Real quick what would you guys count as a troll response to the survey?

Someone saying they got a Stalingrad from a crate. Especially if they did already have one.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:48 AM, gg_ramble said:

I mean how in the hell can you get the same 4x times in a row??? If I roll the dice that many times, no way in hell would I get 4x of the same in a row. 

It's exactly why I haven't bought any of these for myself this year.  Last year I would open a pack of 10 of the medium boxes and get 8 of them with that Frosty Fugly Fir Tree camo.  I'd get 4 boxes of paint, a box of flags, then 4 more of paint.  

[REVY]
Members
402 posts
5,172 battles

While I'm quite "happy" with what I got from the boxes I'd like to point out that I do consider the price ludicrous. I've mentioned this on several occasions but charging more than a AAA game on release day for game assets is a bit silly. While I don't mind supporting a game I enjoy I'm really beginning to have my patience tested with a handful of things relating to both Wargaming and WoWS so this may be one of the last times I buy anything other than more premium time unless WG changes their tune (which they won't).

Members
40 posts

WG does not publish the odds of getting a ship, so it must be so low that they don't want customers to know. Two years ago I got number of ships. A year ago couple of them. This year not a single one. WG revenue is shrinking with WoT player base down by some 26 percent on their most profitable servers, so they need to make up for the loses, right? Maybe that's why is harder to get a good content from a loot box. Do they hope to sell more loot boxes by reducing the odds of getting a ship? If the odds would be good they would publish it.