You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

One Santa Crate Only Vacilly

9 comments in this topic

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
690 posts
1,790 battles

Hey man, I'm from CA, and we don't talk like that, man! :Smile_trollface:

Nice...I didn't realize that the Abruzzi had Repair Party at Tier 7...not sure how much that helps as Little White Mouse pointed out it is a citadel magnet, but that seems to be true for most non-German cruisers.

[WAG]
Members
1,721 posts
9,583 battles
48 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

Nice...I didn't realize that the Abruzzi had Repair Party at Tier 7...not sure how much that helps as Little White Mouse pointed out it is a citadel magnet, but that seems to be true for most non-German cruisers.

You don;t want to hear my California voice... it's all Valley Girl

Well.. I am going to disagree with @LittleWhiteMouse...  the thing, is most cruisers are citadel magnets... I think my ability to make the Marblehead work for me, lends me to be able to make this ship work for me as well (so far, as I have only played a few battles so far, but it is my kind of ship)... it is very maneuverable and fast, those two assets well managed can over come, for a while its faults.... I also found the guns quite usable and effective... and the torps while slow... are also a great "toss them out there" option to stir things up.... :)

• Cool 1

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
2 hours ago, Battleship_Kaga said:

Bought 5 - got nothing. Will not be buying more. 

The killer part is people buy 5, get nothing, an think the next 5 is where they strike it rich.

[CRMSN]
Members
8,276 posts
8,747 battles
3 hours ago, Bonfor said:

She's actually harder to kill than you'd think, as long as the driver doesn't go full potato and sail broadside to everything. I enjoy playing her a great deal.

• Cool 2

Members
718 posts
3 hours ago, galspanic said:

The killer part is people buy 5, get nothing, an think the next 5 is where they strike it rich.

No the killer is people buy 5 and think they got nothing when they get no ship.  They seem to forget the flags and the rest of the stuff that comes out of the containers.  If you are buying containers to only get ships you are the only one to blame for your disappointment.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles

By the way, it's Vasiliy. Not Vacilli.

And you don't want to know what I got out of the crates for Clan vs. Clan, never mind what I got out of the ones I paid for.

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
1 hour ago, JToney3449 said:

No the killer is people buy 5 and think they got nothing when they get no ship.  They seem to forget the flags and the rest of the stuff that comes out of the containers.  If you are buying containers to only get ships you are the only one to blame for your disappointment.

I did forget what I got in my crate.  10 borderline useless camos?  Flags?  Probably one of the two.
I wasn't arguing that anyone is to blame other than oneself, but I don't buy lottery tickets for scratch paper I write my grocery list on.  I (and literally everyone else) buys that chance to win.  The crates are no different except hey give you a consolation prize instead.