Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheCmay

Is this an Ibuki damage record of some kind? (Edit: Yes. Yes it is)

27 comments in this topic

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles

Its most definitely my damage record, but can't seem to find a concise answer as to whether its 'the' damage record for the Ibuki. In any event, still shaking from the battle and quite pleased with myself.

20181208133829_1.jpg

Edited by TheCmay
  • Cool 14

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
9 minutes ago, TheCmay said:

Its most definitely my damage record, but can't seem to find a concise answer as to whether its 'the' damage record for the Ibuki. In any event, still shaking from the battle and quite pleased with myself.

20181208133829_1.jpg

Oh hell ya record or not!!!! well done!

See the source image

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
11 minutes ago, TheCmay said:

20181208133829_1.jpg

320k in an Ibuki…..

[WORX]
Members
4,171 posts
15,285 battles
20 minutes ago, TheCmay said:

Well according to this web site and once it updates. You got the top spot.... If you have the Replay, send it to Jingles.

Ibuki new record holder

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
5 minutes ago, TheCmay said:

Already sent to the salt mines head office

it be nice if you got featured!:Smile_honoring:also Congrats!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,694 posts
11,727 battles

Per shipcomrade:

oGaRruw.png

It looks very much like you were, so congratulations!

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
15,583 battles
59 minutes ago, TheCmay said:

20181208133829_1.jpg

That really is an accomplishment for Ibuki....very well done!

[HYDRO]
Members
3,174 posts
4,791 battles

Congrats, very well done indeed! If Jingles isn't interested, you may want to send that to Panzerknacker; that channel shows mostly damage records and in general crazy battles.

Members
5,506 posts
6,210 battles
1 hour ago, sulghunter331 said:
  Hide contents

1524244091279817795.jpg

Certainly more than I have ever achieved, in a cruiser or any other type of ship. Well done.

For the longest time I've been trying to figure out who/what your avatar came from whenever I saw one of your posts/comments, as it looked rather familiar to me in a way. I just now realized that its Alicia from the Valkyria Cronicles anime. No wonder I thought it looked familiar. :fish_palm:

[BNKR]
Members
1,250 posts
1,190 battles
20 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Congrats, very well done indeed! If Jingles isn't interested, you may want to send that to Panzerknacker; that channel shows mostly damage records and in general crazy battles.

Good idea. I remember watching a Repulique match on that channel in which a dude did 406,000 damage. And lost. Absolutely heartbreaking. 

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles
26 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Good idea. I remember watching a Repulique match on that channel in which a dude did 406,000 damage. And lost. Absolutely heartbreaking. 

That is a damn shame, we very nearly lost this one too, the enemy carrier decided he was hungry for torpedoes and went to B in the last 5 min

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles
1 hour ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

It will be once you hit 40 battles played in your Ibuki according to WoWS Stats NA.

Ah guess I better keep at it, thank you sir

[WGA]
Administrator
1,612 posts
757 battles
2 hours ago, TheCmay said:

20181208133829_1.jpg

Congrats on the great game! 

[NVRDY]
Beta Testers
928 posts
7,888 battles
3 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

For the longest time I've been trying to figure out who/what your avatar came from whenever I saw one of your posts/comments, as it looked rather familiar to me in a way. I just now realized that its Alicia from the Valkyria Cronicles anime. No wonder I thought it looked familiar. :fish_palm:

I thought the little tidbit in my signature would have given it away.

Members
359 posts
4,371 battles

Wow. Monster game! Did the rest of your team actually do anything? Very impressive, and double the best I've managed in Ibuki. Congrats!

[DPG]
Members
1,469 posts
6,416 battles

The enemy team must have had a lot of Conqs.  Great job on the damage!  :Smile_great:

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles
3 hours ago, Amenhir said:

The enemy team must have had a lot of Conqs.  Great job on the damage!  :Smile_great:

Alot came from the Musashi and the Montana, who I was trying to burn down to the keel. Ive gotta hand it to them, they were smart and didn't damage control instantly.

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles
11 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Wow. Monster game! Did the rest of your team actually do anything? Very impressive, and double the best I've managed in Ibuki. Congrats!

Both teams did very well, was a nail biting game. Had their CV not come into B near the end its very likely we would have lost.

[GLE]
Members
22 posts
6,592 battles

Update: hit 40 games, looks like i did it! It is indeed the record!

Screenshot_2018-12-20 Ship Comrade World of Warships Player Leaderboards.png

Edited by TheCmay

Sign in to follow this